New urinals for women?

Last night, I went to have supper with my friend in this new resto bar type place which is semi classy. While I was waiting for my friend to come back from the toilets, a woman sat down with her husband and said something about her not liking the toilets because it's giving the idea to pee in someones mouth. I was confused because I didn't understand the rest since she was not talking loud about it. Not long after, my friend comes back and says on a normal tone, that I really need to try the toilet/urinals in the washroom saying you are peeing in a mouth with big red lips. So I laughed so hard that I knocked my wine glass all over and it's a good thing it was empty. I should have taken a picture, however, i found one on the internet except there is a small stall in between them all. There is also 1 normal toilet with stall and door. Is it possible that some places are starting to install these all over because a few places seem to have them from what a work colleague said. The only thing, the one I tried seemed lower and out more.

rolling-stones1.jpg

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 3
  • Cheeky 1

Devil's advocate here:

I can't imagine urinals becoming popular with women on a large scale. How many are okay with bearing ass for others to see, especially considering how often their streams get messy and go down their legs?  Skirts are more practical for urinals but pants? Most women will stick with toilets, I would imagine. Another consideration is little kids; how many parents would be okay sending their little ones to the restroom knowing that grown women's asses and vaginas will be exposed in plain view? Regardless of sex, kids shouldn't be exposed to this, but especially little boys. Women often take young boys into the women's room. Should he see grown female anatomy? Seems like crossing a line in the name of progressiveness to me.

Lots of things to consider here. But anyway yeah, try it out sometime!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Brutus said:

Devil's advocate here:

I can't imagine urinals becoming popular with women on a large scale. How many are okay with bearing ass for others to see, especially considering how often their streams get messy and go down their legs?  Skirts are more practical for urinals but pants? Most women will stick with toilets, I would imagine. Another consideration is little kids; how many parents would be okay sending their little ones to the restroom knowing that grown women's asses and vaginas will be exposed in plain view? Regardless of sex, kids shouldn't be exposed to this, but especially little boys. Women often take young boys into the women's room. Should he see grown female anatomy? Seems like crossing a line in the name of progressiveness to me.

Lots of things to consider here. But anyway yeah, try it out sometime!

I have to agree with you on this, also, it's also the image of this type of designs, saying it's okay to pee in a mouth. I am sure, all people here are cool with it, except, in a public, with kids using them. Not sure if it's a good idea.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I wonder If on some ladies room instead of urinals (like on the mens) would be a young guy with a hot and polite atitudine who would smile and get down almost on his knees with his head on back sustained by his heands forming like a chair for ladie can sit on his lips how manny ladies would use him? If he would assures the lady that he would let her fresh and clean after. ?? i am crazy?

Edited by GoldenKid

Concerning the urinals for women that were installed in this new reataurant which a few clients are not happy with.

My best friend went to eat there two days ago with her finacé and told me what went on. A client complained loud enough for some customers to hear. Saying that it is gross and disgusting to make women pee in urinals in form of a mouth. Apparently she said that the message you are giving is that it's okay to pee in peoples mouths. The assitant manager told the woman that she uses them and it doesn't give her that feeling. She told her they are urinals and you don't need to use them because there is a toilet with stalls for some that are not comfortable with it. 

What are your thoughts?  Is the woman right or is she taking this too far?

Guest UnabashedUser

I think her shrink is the person to take care of her problem with pissing into a porcelain mouth but I also think the designer of aforementioned urinal wanted to create that feeling in certain individuals and in this case his task was accomplished. I think a unsexed urinal would have a better reception in most cases though.  For me it wouldn't matter and I'd probably chuckle over it.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:08 PM, steve25805 said:

I have a ladies' urinal in my flat. It is called the living room wall. Any lady is welcome to come and piss against it, lol.

This lady's got the right idea.......

17.jpg

I have to say,is that MissPiss?Its funny how you get to recognise people but not by their faces?:10_wink:Im sure Wetman will be able to identify her,lucky sod!

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1
On 9/20/2017 at 2:51 PM, Sephora said:

Last night, I went to have supper with my friend in this new resto bar type place which is semi classy. While I was waiting for my friend to come back from the toilets, a woman sat down with her husband and said something about her not liking the toilets because it's giving the idea to pee in someones mouth. I was confused because I didn't understand the rest since she was not talking loud about it. Not long after, my friend comes back and says on a normal tone, that I really need to try the toilet/urinals in the washroom saying you are peeing in a mouth with big red lips. So I laughed so hard that I knocked my wine glass all over and it's a good thing it was empty. I should have taken a picture, however, i found one on the internet except there is a small stall in between them all. There is also 1 normal toilet with stall and door. Is it possible that some places are starting to install these all over because a few places seem to have them from what a work colleague said. The only thing, the one I tried seemed lower and out more.

rolling-stones1.jpg

It does look like some kind of Rolling Stones based pee fetishists rock'n'roll heaven doesnt it?:15_yum:

9 hours ago, Sephora said:

What are your thoughts?  Is the woman right or is she taking this too far?

I believe she is taking it too far. People have become too soft. It is not any businesses duty to appeal to her sensitive feelings. If she does not like it, she is free to leave and never eat there again, same as everyone else. That's the beauty of a free market; there is always another option. If the owner wants an edgier feel to the place, that is his/her right. I take issue with those who whine about the world not appealing to their preferences when no harm is being caused. I would bet money that this woman has no problem with someone's mouth being on her during oral sex, so how is that not also sending a negative message? Would she argue that it's suddenly different because sexual pleasure is intended? Intentions don't change the end result. She needs to grow some skin and quit being a tight ass. 

As I mentioned earlier, my concern is about children seeing grown women exposed at urinals. Is it not telling that such an issue never crossed this woman's mind? Her inability to think beyond herself, and her unnecessary loud outburst, as opposed to calmly requesting to speak to a manager about her concerns, points to her immaturity and childish desire for attention, in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Brutus absolutely agree!This world lately  is full of people whos job they think it is is to go around everywhere being "offended",or taking "perceived offence" on behalf of others.

Like the recent article where colleges are being urged to use "BCE"instead of "B.C" to denote historical eras,in case "non-christians" are offended by the word Christ.Or wanting certain statues removing because THEY disagree with that particular persons morals,even though they are long dead,in the case of Lord Nelson,of Trafalgar,someone actually demanded his column be removed,because he had slaves...200 YEARS AGO!Morons.

I have a GREAT idea.Why doesnt this woman show her disapproval with this restaurant by simply never going there again.Then she wont be "offended".The world is becoming soft and pathetic.

the use of CE and BCE (common era and before common era) has been around since the early 1600s and gained a resurgence in the 20th century mainly by scholars and more recently has gained popularity which would make sense as the majority of the world's population are not "Christians" rather than tying historical events to a fictitious character who theologians believe would have been born in the spring of 4 to 6ce. 

As for the urinals it does seem an unusual choice of design to make popular over a more standard white porcelain version, but I can't see any argument to children seeing it, whilst not as common, granted, but fathers have alway taken daughters to the gents out of necessity and there has never been an issue of exposure.  Either way it does seem like a solution to increase capacity in women's toilets.

2 hours ago, lordofcoatham1 said:

As for the urinals it does seem an unusual choice of design to make popular over a more standard white porcelain version, but I can't see any argument to children seeing it, whilst not as common, granted, but fathers have alway taken daughters to the gents out of necessity and there has never been an issue of exposure.  Either way it does seem like a solution to increase capacity in women's toilets.

I must agree with you, and keep in mind they did install 2 normal toilets, so the person has a choice to use, specially for kids. If I had a daughter, personally I would make her use the toilet until she decides or is comfortable to use the urinals.

I have no problems with this, as mentioned there are normal toilets for you to use if you prefer and always other businesses.

I wouldn't use these personally only because it's likely I'll make a mess!