Off a Bench off the Highway

On 9/17/2017 at 7:10 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Do you ever find the need to masturbate after naughty peeing? Would love to hear about that....

I'm not sure i've done it any other way, haha. Usually save the masturbating for when i'm home in private, or the very least my car ;) but yes, it always gets me excited enough that I have to cum after

That is a super hot way to relieve yourself and another case where ladies have the advantage of being able to pee under the cover of their skirt with the freedom of no knickers.  

I have done similar, but it involves taking my penis out of my trousers.  It can still be moderately discrete, hidden by the bench and people don't seem to suspect peeing if you are not in a typical peeing position.

Guest UnabashedUser
30 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

That is a super hot way to relieve yourself and another case where ladies have the advantage of being able to pee under the cover of their skirt with the freedom of no knickers.  

I have done similar, but it involves taking my penis out of my trousers.  It can still be moderately discrete, hidden by the bench and people don't seem to suspect peeing if you are not in a typical peeing position.

A rolled up newspaper can strategically hide a penis and direct the stream away from trouser legs.  Works well if view is also blocked by a trash can.

I peed from a bench yesterday.  It wasn't a picnic table style bench, but just a bench on its own facing a small pond.  There were trees to the side and a path behind.  I kept an eye out for people approaching along the path, slipped my penis out and peed onto the ground in front of the bench, leaving a nice puddle.  There were people around, but not close enough to realise what was happening.

• Like 1