Naughty Pee

Well this story isn't exactly appropriate but ou stuck out in my mind so I thought I'd tell it. I was in church one time and a woman had got up to use the bathroom during the singing then came back during the preaching. Now he entire sermon she started acting weird. She had a really bad cold and was rubbing her nose a lot. She was talking to her friend making noise. It was kind of annoying honestly because she was being distracting. So at the end of huge service I noticed she started bouncing her leg more and more, holding her stomach. It was obvious she had to pee. And she clearly was my  trying to hide it.  But what I didn't understand was why she didn't  just get up and go like she did at the beginning of the service instead of violently bouncing her leg and holding her stomach. Any ways once it got to the very end she wasn't even trying to hide it. The man was doing a prayer and she was stood up almost doing a pee dance. Finally the service ended and she bolted out of there with her friend. But I just couldn't believe the show she put on in church. It was kind of crazy and definitely not the time for that 

Edited by Saya
  • Like 2