Sexismygod says AMA

Sexismygod

I am, by nature, not a particularly social person so this ought to be an interesting gamble and an unusual way to put myself somewhere off to the side of the limelight, maybe over by that coat rack but not completely in the dark.  Anyway, on the off-chance that anyone is actually curious, unlikely as that seems, here I am in all my slightly amazing glory. 

Ask away ?

• Hot 1
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Do you still ever chat to Angelgirl?

And what is the naughtiest place you have ever had a lady pee? And were you present at the time?

Sadly, no, I haven't talked to Angelgirl in a long time.  I hope all is well in her world.

To be honest, I've never had a lady pee in a naughty place, either for me or with me.  The closest I have come is a chat conversation where the other person claimed to wet herself outside.  Did she?  Was it even a girl?  It was chat so I have no way of knowing, but I enjoyed the moment.  I did have a girlfriend who peed behind the same tree I did while out on a country walk, but she made me leave before she started.  I guess she thought it would be strange to join me since we were with a group of other people.  Awk-ward.  We would often pee in the shower together but only in a non-sexual, just needed to pee, kind of way.

Angelgirl - under her real name of course - is a FB friend of mine though we chat very infrequently these days, and rarely for very long.

Can't go into details because I truly cannot be certain of what she has made public knowledge here and what not. 

But we last chatted maybe a month or so back. And rest assured that career wise her life is well on course and doing very well.

She also seems to have found true love as well, with marriage on the cards.

And she seems very happy in her own skin these days.

She is doing great. Next time we talk - whenever that is - I will say you wished her well.

• 8 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:50 PM, Sexismygod said:

I am, by nature, not a particularly social person so this ought to be an interesting gamble and an unusual way to put myself somewhere off to the side of the limelight, maybe over by that coat rack but not completely in the dark.  Anyway, on the off-chance that anyone is actually curious, unlikely as that seems, here I am in all my slightly amazing glory. 

Ask away ?

I have Always found you a fascinating pal but we chatted too little

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, Sexismygod said:

To be honest, I've never had a lady pee in a naughty place, either for me or with me.  The closest I have come is a chat conversation where the other person claimed to wet herself outside.  Did she?  Was it even a girl?  It was chat so I have no way of knowing, but I enjoyed the moment.  I did have a girlfriend who peed behind the same tree I did while out on a country walk, but she made me leave before she started.  I guess she thought it would be strange to join me since we were with a group of other people.  Awk-ward.  We would often pee in the shower together but only in a non-sexual, just needed to pee, kind of way.

well, chatting to me is better ahahahahahahaha

interested in stuff about you, there is something you wanna tell about yourself?