She Really Let Me Have It And The Funnel Didn't Help

I thought I'd try the funnel in the mouth again, the last girl had a slow stream and the funnel might have been too large and I didn't get the anticipated results. She did fart during which added excitement. I believe I posted that story a while back. 

Anyway, tried the funnel again with someone else. I laid on the floor in my carpeted living room, placed a large funnel in my mouth, and told her to let me have it. She said she didn't know how it was going to come out. She started the flow, her piss stream going in different directions initially. I am moving from side to side with the funnel in my mouth to catch it. 

All of a sudden, a straight, hard, torrent of piss comes down which filled my mouth and half of the funnel I'm guessing. So much pee I could not swallow. I removed the funnel from my full mouth, the piss from the funnel went all over my face, on my shirt, and on the floor. And she still pissed a little after all of that. 

That was one of those soakings I always dreamed about.,

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thats interesting.

I want to quote more on how do you get volunteers for you to get golden showers? Would it be possible to explain what approach you have and how you say it? Have you ever had people rejecting or thought differently of you? The reason why i am asking is, i had some conversation with some members here and some say that they would like to try GS. Maybe you have advice for them?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Thats interesting.

I want to quote more on how do you get volunteers for you to get golden showers? Would it be possible to explain what approach you have and how you say it? Have you ever had people rejecting or thought differently of you? The reason why i am asking is, i had some conversation with some members here and some say that they would like to try GS. Maybe you have advice for them?

I get golden showers or piss play from the current girlfriend or ex girlfriends. I would accept golden showers/piss play from a lot of other women too. I just don't quite know how to go about it. A lot of my female friends know about my fetish and are invited to use me, my car or my floors at home for their relief, with no strings attached. 

I recently messaged a lady on social media about buying drinks for her and her female friend and then they can take turns using me for relief. No response though but at least I don't have to wonder.

I used to be shy about my fetish but have learned a closed mouth doesn't get fed so I am more vocal with it.

I think you as a female have a good chance of using a guy for relief because I feel most guys will accept an offer from a female (I would) Being vocal with my fetish, I have come across a few women who would like to give me a shower but they aren't local. 

Hope that helps any. 

Back when I was younger and a bit more crazy I used to be more active inviting girls to try some golden shower fun with me. I was amazed at how many said yes which lead to a lot of fun with several girls. Can only remember one who politely turned me down. Just said it wasn't her thing. Now that I am older and work in a job that puts me in the public eye I'm very quiet about my fetish and would not risk asking a girl who didn't offer first.

wetman

Banner.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

I get golden showers or piss play from the current girlfriend or ex girlfriends. I would accept golden showers/piss play from a lot of other women too. I just don't quite know how to go about it. A lot of my female friends know about my fetish and are invited to use me, my car or my floors at home for their relief, with no strings attached. 

I recently messaged a lady on social media about buying drinks for her and her female friend and then they can take turns using me for relief. No response though but at least I don't have to wonder.

I used to be shy about my fetish but have learned a closed mouth doesn't get fed so I am more vocal with it.

I think you as a female have a good chance of using a guy for relief because I feel most guys will accept an offer from a female (I would) Being vocal with my fetish, I have come across a few women who would like to give me a shower but they aren't local. 

Hope that helps any. 

Thank you, i hope this can help others.

If i say to people that i give golden showers, that would be like throwing a handful of money in a crowed that has no money.

I actually refused some in the past, even refusing money for it.

15 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

Back when I was younger and a bit more crazy I used to be more active inviting girls to try some golden shower fun with me. I was amazed at how many said yes which lead to a lot of fun with several girls. Can only remember one who politely turned me down. Just said it wasn't her thing. Now that I am older and work in a job that puts me in the public eye I'm very quiet about my fetish and would not risk asking a girl who didn't offer first.

wetman

Banner.jpg

I believe you right about this, as a woman, and please don't just base yourself on me, you will get women that will refuse because how they might seen afterwards and some are affraid of that because it might make them look bad.

Other women might wait until they are asked and will not show interest but will do it for the sakes of saying that they have.

And you have some women will just say yeah to anything.

That being said, I believe, it is all in the presentation. If you can make a woman comfortable and make her happy, laugh. You have a better chance of succeeding. I don't believe joking about it will not help you because they will see you as making fun of it and will not get into that seriously. If its presented as a bucket list conversation, or if the sex topic comes up, then you can mention about things you would like to try and then you talk about the fetish.

i have seen guys approach for wanting sex and it was a huge turn off.

• Agree 1

Most of the time the girls and I hinted at it...talked about it. I got their views on peeing in general..being open to it...or being bladder shy. By the time I actually brought up the idea of a golden shower I was 95% certain they would say Yes. That's why I had such a good success rate back then.

wetman

• Like 1

Back when I was on the dating websites (POF ect. ) I always would include "watersports" in my list of interests and hobbies. It was listed inocently with like the outdoors and shooting. I had hoped that a woman would pick up on the doubble meaning. I was not on the sites long enough to see if it worked. 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Your right about having to be comfortable with a relationship before you broach the subject of peeing.  I've had luck with knocking on a bathroom door while the woman is peeing and asking a silly question of her to gauge her response to interacting while peeing.  If she seems unconcerned about talking while pissing then at later times I might try asking "do you mind if I come in? I need something from the medicine cabinet" and if that goes well that would lead to watching. 

Also long walks in the woods while drinking lots of water will usually lead to someone having to pee and that can lead to opening up the subject.
Before I was married I found it was easier to get a girl into bed  than have a pee scene. 

On 9/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, wetmanjf said:

Most of the time the girls and I hinted at it...talked about it. I got their views on peeing in general..being open to it...or being bladder shy. By the time I actually brought up the idea of a golden shower I was 95% certain they would say Yes. That's why I had such a good success rate back then.

wetman

I guess it's all in the wording and timing.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:37 AM, Navdoc73 said:

Back when I was on the dating websites (POF ect. ) I always would include "watersports" in my list of interests and hobbies. It was listed inocently with like the outdoors and shooting. I had hoped that a woman would pick up on the doubble meaning. I was not on the sites long enough to see if it worked. 

That is sneaky and I am sure that some picked up on it.

20 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Your right about having to be comfortable with a relationship before you broach the subject of peeing.  I've had luck with knocking on a bathroom door while the woman is peeing and asking a silly question of her to gauge her response to interacting while peeing.  If she seems unconcerned about talking while pissing then at later times I might try asking "do you mind if I come in? I need something from the medicine cabinet" and if that goes well that would lead to watching. 

Also long walks in the woods while drinking lots of water will usually lead to someone having to pee and that can lead to opening up the subject.
Before I was married I found it was easier to get a girl into bed  than have a pee scene. 

Unless someone is over, I always pee with the door open, my husband sometimes walk in and strikes conversation. I believe how it all started is when he randomly placed his hand between my legs when I was peeing. My thoughts were, what are you doing? When he said he was feeling the warm of my pee, i was like, alright, whatever. I never made a stink about it however, it was at that moment I thought he might be into pee.

If I take a 1 hour walk and have not peed before going, it is almost guaranteed that I will pee on the way. To be honest, when I go jogging, I don't think about going to pee before I leave anymore. If I get the urge, I will just squat somewhere and keep running after.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

That's the deal at our house too -- peeing=door open and is usually  an invitation for other activities. Is that the first time you were interactive with pee with a partner? Can you tell us more? <wink nudge>

56 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

That's the deal at our house too -- peeing=door open and is usually  an invitation for other activities. Is that the first time you were interactive with pee with a partner? Can you tell us more? <wink nudge>

This interaction was the first which led to naming something each of us would like to try but were to shy. Mine was trying anal, his was getting a GS. I went online for looking what to eat and do ect, which led me to this place. the rest is history ;-)

Guest UnabashedUser

:15_yum:Something tells me you're not shy any longer.  You sound like a fun couple. Wife and I are into similar activities. Bon Appetit.

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 9/14/2017 at 11:37 AM, Navdoc73 said:

Brilliant! 

On 9/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, UnabashedUser said:

It's definitely easier to get a girl in the bed than pee action. I've even been asked if I like sex. I answered yes of course but that's easy to come by. I want to get pissed on and I want to be your personal lavatory and we don't even have to do anything after.