Pee "Soundings"

Pee "Soundings"
by Dr. P.

I have never been very skilled or lucky at getting visual "sightings" of women peeing, other than with steady girlfriends, of course. But "soundings" or audio, are another matter. I think I have been fairly lucky with those. I think that sounds can provide important clues to the peeing styles preferred by women, and they can reveal some very intimate secrets, which may not be obvious to the women themselves.

It seems that sound insulation is almost never seriously considered, in the construction of bathrooms in private homes and public facilities, particularly in Southern California, if not elsewhere. In addition to the story of my one-time girlfriend, "Ellie," which I posted here a while ago, I have enjoyed quite a few excellent "soundings", of strangers, acquaintances, friends, lovers, and relatives, over the years. My favorites are those with hisses, which are uniquely feminine, but gushing, tinkling, and starting and stopping, are fascinating, too. Here are three incidents, which are prominent in my memory:

Way back in the day, probably in the late seventies or early eighties, I fell in serious lust with my dental hygienist, of that time. She was a laid back, relaxed, and plain-spoken beach girl, and I looked forward to seeing her, every few months. I always made my cleaning appointments first thing in the morning, so I could go to work, immediately afterward. One morning, before she set me up in the dental chair, she looked at it and said, "That's going to piss me off," and made some adjustments, which took her several minutes. Then she told me to sit down, and said, "I'll be with you in a minute," as she slipped into the bathroom, right next to her station, separated from it by what appeared to be a solid wall. That wall must have been made of cardboard, because it transmitted sound very well.

I heard the rustle of her dress, as she lifted it up, (Those were the days when hygienists still wore uniform dresses!), followed by a loud, hissing, gushing piss, which started immediately, and went on for a long time, followed by a single rattle of the toilet paper roller, and then the flush. Not sure if she washed her hands; never heard tap water, and I secretly hoped she didn't. I liked the idea of having her hands, which had just wiped her pussy, in my mouth, unwashed. The sounds had all been so clear that I felt like I was sitting right beside her, while she peed. While I listened to her, I fantasized about her peeing style. Was she sitting or squatting? (I guessed squatting, from her loud sound.) Legs apart or together? (I guessed apart, to keep them from getting wet.) Interesting that she only wiped once; with all of that hissing and gushing. I would have guessed that she would be wetter than one wipe would handle, but I may have underestimated her skills at pissing and wiping. Her very quick start, her hissing and gushing, and the long duration of her pee indicated that her need to pee must have been urgent, when she was talking to me, and adjusting the dental chair. I had no indication of that, from her outwardly calm, professional manner, before and after she peed.

I was still lost in my fantasy when she returned to the dental chair like nothing had happened, and started cleaning my teeth, as usual. I was so turned on that it was hard for me to maintain my composure, and look normal to her. I wondered, half seriously, if she had done this deliberately, to tease or flirt with me. I thought, at the time, that the attraction between us might have been mutual, and she was looking for my reaction to her sharing an intimate situation with me. She had to be aware of the sound characteristics of that bathroom, so she must have known that I clearly heard everything she did, while she was in there. I wanted to comment, but didn't dare, for fear of being labeled a "pervert." So nothing ever came of it. To this day, I wonder if the lack of sound insulation in that bathroom bothered her at all, or if it was irrelevant to her, since her visual privacy was preserved.

The second incident happened some years later, when I accompanied a female friend to traffic court, in a local court building. We arrived in the early afternoon, before court was in session. Court employees (mostly women) were returning from, or leaving on, staggered lunch breaks. We were directed to wait in a long, narrow hallway, on folding chairs. Spotting a women's restroom, I tried to find seats near it. Those adjacent to it on the same side of the hall were taken, but two were available on the opposite side, directly across from the restroom door, and I bagged them for us. The hall was only about 8 to 10 feet wide, so I had hopes that the sounds from the restroom would reach me. My friend is vaguely aware of my interest in female peeing, but generally ignores it, or finds it amusing. On this day, she was completely preoccupied with her case, and was just glad to find a place to sit, as the hall became more crowded.

My friend got up, almost immediately, to scurry off and find some form she had forgotten to fill out. I volunteered to hold our seats in the hallway. I then began to focus on the small (one person at a time) women's restroom across from me. It was being heavily used by women waiting for court, as well as clerical employees. A very attractive blonde from the court crowd entered the restroom. I waited with anticipation and was gratified to hear sounds of an unexceptional piss, not too long or too loud, no hiss, but very clear. No sounds of t.p. tearing or the rattle of the dispenser reached me, so I knew I wouldn't hear those. But I knew then that my location was as good as I would get. The restroom had little or no sound insulation.

Next, came an attractive, middle aged, African-American lady, from the clerical staff. She was wearing a straight, knee-length skirt, blouse, and matching suit jacket. Nice, smooth bare legs, no stockings. Almost immediately after she entered the restroom, (leaving very little time for clothing adjustment), I was shocked to hear the very loud, low pitched sound of a heavy urine stream forcefully entering the deepest water near the center of the toilet. No hissing, but I may have been too far away to catch the higher pitched sounds of that. If I had not seen her enter, I would have sworn it was a man with a very full bladder. The sound continued for only about 10-15 seconds, and ended fairly abruptly, with only a couple of spurts at the end. She emerged quickly, still straightening her skirt (no sound of t.p. or hand washing) and headed toward the outside door, apparently leaving on a lunch break.

This initiated some rich fantasy deductions in my imagination. First of all, she must have "hovered," squatted, or actually stood very high above the toilet to produce such an exceptionally loud sound, and her stream must have been very powerful. The sound started so quickly after she entered, and the total time was very short, compared to the other women using the facility: Why? Was she wearing any panties at all? Did she slip them down, or simply pull them aside? If she wore no panties under her skirt, she could simply lift it, and stand, straddling the toilet like my ex-girlfriend, "Jeanie" does, and let fly. Did she use her fingers to spread her lips? (Doubtful, since she apparently didn't wash her hands after.)  At least, I am quite certain she was a female. Body proportions were right for a female, wrong for a transvestite male.

I was so excited by the possibilities for her, that I lost concentration on the restroom for a few minutes. A pretty young lady in a short skirt entered, and I heard no peeing at all. Long silence, then tap water. Came out straightening her clothes. Camouflage noise? Change of tampon, only? My friend returned; court was in session. End of incident, but remember location for repeat visits, like the next time I am called for jury service, at this courthouse.

The third incident also happened quite a while ago, at my local car repair shop. I was having some work done while I waited in the customers' waiting room. This is a small facility, and the only (unisex, single user) restroom is located at one end of the tiny waiting room. Since the place is staffed almost exclusively by men, I didn't expect any action there, other than female customers. But there was one lady working in the office, a very attractive, petite brunet with a sweet smile, rumored to be the owner's fiancee. No female customers in the waiting room, but I took a seat near the restroom, just in case, and settled down with a book I had brought with me.

After about a half hour, things slowed down in the office, as customers had finished dropping off their cars and left for the day. I was alone in the waiting room, when the brunet walked in, smiled at me, said "Hi", and headed straight for the restroom. I smiled and nodded, trying to appear nonchalant, but I couldn't believe my good fortune! She entered the restroom, closing, but not locking the door. Soon, I heard the rustle of clothing (she was wearing pants) a nice pee, initial gush and hiss, then a long tinkle, ending with a few spurts, very feminine. Her sounds weren't especially loud, so I imagined that she was sitting down, rather than squatting, when she peed. Toilet paper tear and rustle, flush, and tap water. She came out, smiled at me again, and returned to her work. To cover my excitement, I nodded again, and returned to my book, feigning deep absorption. After she had safely returned to her desk, I used the restroom myself, taking the opportunity to check for pee dribbles on the seat, etc. None, unfortunately. So I was very sure that she sat when she peed, rather than squatting.

What impressed me here was the apparent complete comfort and nonchalance of this lovely lady, in this situation. She had worked there for several months, and was undoubtedly aware that the restroom walls were paper thin, in terms of sound insulation. I was a regular customer, whom she knew on a business level, only. And yet she seemed completely at ease, knowing that I, a virtual stranger, had heard all the intimate sounds of her peeing, as we shared a confined space. And she could walk out with a smile, showing not the slightest hint of embarrassment.

Was she unaware of the "evil" imaginings of some men who like to listen? I doubt it, being involved in the male-dominated, generally rough and tumble, auto repair business. Was she completely aware, but just did not care, or did she enjoy teasing, in an ultimately safe situation, with her fiance close at hand? (I am not naive enough to think that this lady was flirting with me, in any way.) Don't know. But it was a very pleasant and memorable experience, for me!

So, now, female readers, in particular, I have some questions for all of you: Before you started reading this or other pee forums, were you aware that the sounds of your bodily functions might be audible outside the bathroom, and possibly exciting to at least some men? If you were aware, did this knowledge inhibit or embarrass you, or please and excite you? Or was it irrelevant, as long as your visual privacy was maintained? Would really enjoy reading your comments. This subject has intrigued me for many years, since I have encountered real situations (the story of "Ellie," posted previously, for example), in which peeing sounds played a significant role.

• Like 2

Some great and detailed soundings there!

I also try to get to be near female toilets if the opportunity arises.   I have heard some good ones - I particularly like the the ones with hisses as well.

I remember once being at a car park that had toilets.  The female toilets had windows at a high level that had plain glass in them and the windows were open.  Therefore, all sound transmitted outside very easily.  I stood for a while leaning on the wall below one of the windows and enjoyed listening to the ladies using the toilets whilst looking at something on my phone and trying to look like I was just leaning against a convenient (or convenience!) wall rather than it being suspect.   One lady in a smart business suit went in and I heard the click clack of her heals across the tiled floor, followed by the creek of the cubicle door, the bang as it closed and then a rustle as she pulled her skirt up (I presume) and knickers/tights down.   Then there was a slight pause before a gentle tinkle which became stronger and developed an accompanying hiss.  This went on for a while and then the hiss died down and the tinkle changed to drops hitting the water.   I heard her pull off some toilet roll, a subtle wiping sound, then again the adjustment of clothes.   This was followed by a flush and another door creak before she click clacked over to the sinks, washed her hands and left the building.  I allowed my eyes to follow her well dressed form across the car park back to her car.

• Like 2

You are very lucky to be able to hear ladies pee like that. Hear pee sounds coming out of ladies when they need to go. Lady in the suit sounds like she was desperation. I love hearing ladies pee and trying to get suit up and take a long pee.

I used to clean ladies rooms and I would hear them pee when I walked out of the ladies room.

• Like 2
On 10/09/2017 at 11:02 PM, Dr.P said:

So, now, female readers, in particular, I have some questions for all of you: Before you started reading this or other pee forums, were you aware that the sounds of your bodily functions might be audible outside the bathroom, and possibly exciting to at least some men? If you were aware, did this knowledge inhibit or embarrass you, or please and excite you? Or was it irrelevant, as long as your visual privacy was maintained? Would really enjoy reading your comments. This subject has intrigued me for many years, since I have encountered real situations (the story of "Ellie," posted previously, for example), in which peeing sounds played a significant role.

I'm about to get some sleep but I just had to answer this. :14_relaxed:

I've known that my sounds may be heard outside the bathroom since i was about 14, way before I visited any pee forums. The school I went to had the bathrooms back to back and the dividing wall didn't quite meet. There wasn't enough room for anyone to see the girls, but it didn't block much sound either. But being heard didn't really do much for me. If people heard me, I didn't care, it was just one of those things. Being seen however was a different matter, but as long as I was behind the privacy of a stall, I didn't mind what people heard. 

• Like 2

Thank all of you for your replies, especially Sophie, for presenting a female point of view. I wonder what percentage of women feel as you do, not caring if they are heard, only caring if they are seen? I have heard that some women are very anxious about being heard, and some go to elaborate lengths to prevent that from happening, like running tap water while they pee, to cover the sound. I had one g.f. who did that, when we were first together. I asked her about it, years later, when we had been sharing the bathroom for a long time, and she denied doing it.

When I was younger we had a German exchange student staying with us for a short time - she became my girlfriend for a while.

Well, I was hogging the bathroom and enjoying a luxuriously long bath. Problem is, the German girl badly needed to pee and couldn't wait. 

So a lot of mutual trust was involved in what followed. Because our bath also had a shower fitted as an option, so there was a shower curtain that could be pulled across.

So it was agreed that this curtain would be pulled across so she couldn't see me naked in the bath and I couldn't see her sitting on the loo. And each of us trusting the other not to peek.

Well, tempted as I was I didn't look. But I could hear everything. I got a hard on actually as I heard the girly sound of her piss hissing, and the sound of it splashing forcefully against the porcelain. Towards the end, presumably when the flow was slackening, I heard it splashing down into the water. When she was done she said thanks and left, and I locked the door again. Then immediately knocked one out, lol.

I should have asked her not to bother with the toilet and just piss in the bath! And not worry about the fact that I was in it at the time! Sadly, I was too in the closet about my fetish in those days to joke along such lines.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1