The Healing Powers of Naughty Peeing

That's the power of sexual healing. I think my emotional health is not in the best state so i have to deal with negative emotions that just pop up or get triggered by something quite often and you can't really control that, it just drags you down. I think that some, let's call it sexual vibes, can actually make those feelings vanish completely. For me it's not just necessarily naughty peeing. It can be some kinky little conversation with a girl at work for example or some girl that i share private vids with compliments you etc....it can, as you mentioned, turn any negative feelings into something positive. So there is definitely truth in that.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Nancy here

You have NO IDEA how true is what you just said. In the ancient past, these things were done as rituals... to polish the unconscious... agree 100%

sorry for your bad day anyway :-D love!

Nancy thank you for your support. Thank you for your empathy for my bad day.

I would love to temporary go back in time to a time and place where naughty peeing was done as a ritual and join in on it as a more normal socially accepted ritual thing?

I being pagan myself am curious of in some ancient pagan cultures naughty peeing was done as a ritual, I would love to find some spirituality within my pagan side, and some of the time add a ritualistic aspect to some of my naughty peeing.

I am curious which cultures and when was naughty peeing done as a ritual?

Do you have recommendations of books I can read that include naughty peeing ritual history? 

12 hours ago, Remi said:

That's the power of sexual healing. I think my emotional health is not in the best state so i have to deal with negative emotions that just pop up or get triggered by something quite often and you can't really control that, it just drags you down. I think that some, let's call it sexual vibes, can actually make those feelings vanish completely. For me it's not just necessarily naughty peeing. It can be some kinky little conversation with a girl at work for example or some girl that i share private vids with compliments you etc....it can, as you mentioned, turn any negative feelings into something positive. So there is definitely truth in that.

Thank you for sharing as well Remi. I am curious where you pee that's naughty for sexual healing? Are you open to share some of your experiences with therapeutic naughty peeing? 

I can relate to much of what you say.  When I've had a stressful day, a little naughtiness (or maybe a lot ?) does lift my spirits.  It gives me that buzz back, my mojo, if you will.  

Most times I'm in hotels it's for work and the road warrior gig can be exhausting.  When I get back to my room I probably haven't had a break for hours, sometimes the whole day (skipping lunch is common), and may not have had a piss in just as long.  I'm often desperate by the time I get "home".  The first thing I do is strip .. a ritual removal of the work environment and everything it stands for.  Now it's just me and it's time to relax.  I grab a beer or water bottle and flop on the nearest chair, sofa, whatever.  No TV, just quiet.  And when the desperation hits a critical point I lean back, close my eyes, and say "fuck it", allowing my pee to flow in a golden arc onto whatever is in front of where I'm sitting. And not a little bit ... I'm relaxing and so is my bladder.  I've created enormous puddles that way.  Then I take a deep breath in and I'm completely whole again.  

I clean up after myself because my relaxation shouldn't inconvenience others, but that's just me.  The cleanup is also therapeutic and acts as a sort of "get myself in order" moment.  Then I'm ready for the evening and some more, more deliberate, naughty adventures.  I never video my relaxation pees but I often video my naughtier adventures.  Alas, there's just not the same market for video of a spraying cock or I might be a (slightly) richer man ??

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Alex writing, Nancy overviewing :-D

SillyMe, real occultism is rarely found in books. The only way to actually undertake it, is to understand spiritual entities as simply more evolved folk than us. A more evolved folk how do you think will think? Obviously, in a scientific way. And a scientist knows that unconscious characterial charisma is locked by our own repression. So, a real scientist has to be a dedicated mind-analist too. But within our deepest reaches, what is Truth and what is mere simbolism, touching but devoid of actual hormonal/bio-electrical/spiritual POWER?

The answer is "Deep Archetype". An archetype is taken from habits, and is shallow and human-all-too-human. A deep archetype relies on natural and actual/scientifical realities. The personification of Death is a deep archetype. A secundary personification in a human-like form with wings and scythe is NOT.

Yet, even deep archetypes can be symbolic-only and unrelated to true occultism, wich is scientifical. To understand how a real ritual should work, ask yourself this: "Is there in this symbolism (where "this" refers to something touching for you) something that should be useful in an actual way for an entity which has not an unconscious anymore and therefore is more scientifical than poetic?" If the answer is "no", therefore perform such an action with pride, but conscious of the fact that Nature could be uncaring to it.

But, if this action is universally acknowledged by Nature, probably the Universe evolved that way FOR A REASON. That's the way a true occultist/pagan should think.

Female piss was used in ancient "dark" rituals because women, due to their different hormonality, withstand halluginogen mushrooms better than men, therefore the priestess eat them, and then the supplicants drank her piss, filtered yet still filled with powerful drugs. The Aztecs got an actual goddess who utilised naughty sexual acts (pissing as top-ranking) as a way to reconnect to Nature and its pureness, both as an acceptance of atavism so to ease the dualism anima/animaL in us,  and as an act of ritual expulsion of negativities. Her name was O-Mo-Te-o-Tl, pronounced Omo (as in "homosexual") te (closed "E") ote (closed E again), becuase TL in aztec was vocalised TE. Her festival fell between 2 to 21 of september.

Far more powerful, Kali (the most powerful entity of this planet, far more powerful than the modern "God"), saw piss as an act of dominance and power, and as a way of offer your own "signature" to the world outside of you. From many seances, Nancy and I got confirmations that this last thing (pee as a signature and as an offering of yourself to the world) is universally shared throughout all the spiritual world.

For example, whenever Nancy and I goes anywhere important (concerts, work-travels, etc), she drinks beer throughout all the voyage, and then urinates on the dirt/grass as soon as we arrive (even in full view) as a "political" act for the Natural powers that oversee that place.

There are no more-accurated-descriptions that we can give you on a forum, we already got off-topic a lot, but we can swear to you on our own life that naughty piss is one of the more spiritual atavism connected to our deep unconscious, and therefore any real existing extra sensorial powers (...magick). Explore yourself. Try to find the command string that pushed God/Nature/Evolution to make you (us all) love certain things. Do not accept the first answer that comes out, but never relinquish such explorations as something human-only, touching for us but despised by Nature.

Almost ALL human-given meanings are humanly manufactured.

Almost everyone of them.

Not ACTUALLY everyone of them.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For example, whenever Nancy and I goes anywhere important (concerts, work-travels, etc), she drinks beer throughout all the voyage, and then urinates on the dirt/grass as soon as we arrive (even in full view) as a "political" act for the Natural powers that oversee that place.

There are no more-accurated-descriptions that we can give you on a forum, we already got off-topic a lot, but we can swear to you on our own life that naughty piss is one of the more spiritual atavism connected to our deep unconscious, and therefore any real existing extra sensorial powers (...magick). 

That makes me feel much better knowing that I am being more a spiritually connected person whenever I stop along the side of the road or trail and give an offering to Nature. I'm sure the world would be a much better place if more felt this way. Or, at least the women who ride and hike with me.

On 11.9.2017 at 8:40 AM, sillyme said:

Thank you for sharing as well Remi. I am curious where you pee that's naughty for sexual healing? Are you open to share some of your experiences with therapeutic naughty peeing? 

For me the simple sensation of peeing outdoors can be enough. My feeling of guilt and the fear of getting caught stop me from going further than being messy in a public restroom or on a park bench so that were the naughtiest places in the recent time.

And there are no single experiences where i took a naughty pee just for the sake of curing something. Those negative emotions are always within me and the awareness that naughty peeing (just like anything sexual) can actually make those feelings ease off or completely vanish for some time just came recently. The effect was always there but it was somehow unintentional. I peed in a naughty way because i wanted to....for the arousal and the thrill. And when i had my mind full of negativity i was most likely not in the mood for some peeing fun. It always gave me a good feeling but i never thought that i could 'use it' purposefully to get rid of any bad emotions. 

Alex writing

Paul66, I can assure you I do not know what you are talking about. This name has been the first name that came to me mind, even before talking about it with Nancy, that expressed the tender and funny silliness of a naughty yet happy jerk who likes to watch girls pee and other things like that. I never thaught that it could sound aggressive. I swear it. Besides, both Nancy and I are ANARCHIST, we hate city cameras, freedom is far more important for us than security, how can I spy people for the GOVERNMENT?

Feel safe my friend, I swear on my honour.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nancy here

Glad1, Jung wrote in one of his pamphlets that

"...people do not know how absurdly more nervous and deluded the Human Race has become after humans convinced themselves that, when confessing their secrets to a "holy" rock, nobody were listening to them, and that the sudden thought that used to come to their mind was just the product of shame-easing and not an actual answer from the spirit of the holy rock"

A scientist knows the powerful purpose of poetry and simbolism. Fantasies about spirits would have been useful for mind developing even if they were utterly invented. In addiction, I ACTUALLY believe that rocks are inhabited by fairies (though I do not believe them to be plainly anthropomorphic)  :-D

A little last advice: an act become more powerful if is deeply perceived while you are doing it. It's called "charging" the act. It's NOT giving it meanings it does NOT hold in the first place, it's RESTORING the actual meanings that it ALWAYS got before we started to excessively rationalize the universe, adfirming that if something annot be seen (like oxygen...?!) it does not exists. Focus on your hormonal signature while pissing among the world, elsewhere the landscape will "sound" so enormous that your pee will go unnoticed! Also, if a girl hikes with you, sexual tension makes your pee far more powerful and masculine :-D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alex here

Remi, If there is somebody who can understand you for what concerns feeling filled with bad emotions, that's me. I have a strange fury in my. Analists and occultists both failed in explaining that, only scientists succeded, with simple analisis. I produce an amount of hormons related to combat (alertness, aggressiveness, and the likes) completely off the roof compared to normal humans. I constantly feel angry and depressed because I KNOW there are no enemies that deserve my rage, every enemy is a friend you still do not know, for real, I acknowledged that during my life, more than the rest thanks to Nancy.

BUT

it's true that Learning to love one's body, restoring the meanings of our every single act, from cooking to having sex to meditate to pee, can insert a little (yet growing) sensation of well-being in one's unconscious. It can takes years, but in the end, it can overthrow negativity. It's working with me, I feel absurdly better than I did when I was 18. I saw it working with a lot of people I told my story to.

Over-filling actions can be bad, anyway, do not ALWAYS think about a ritual expulsion whenever you take a piss. But doing it seldom, with full intentions and only when and if you feel like doing it that way, can be helpful, yet in the utmost respect for (glorious) suffering that very probably will NOT disappear like magic just for doing that. You just need to discover which pains need to talk to you about themselves, and which just deserve to be pushed out from your body ending thup on the wall of somebody's house :-)

keep it up bro

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

From many seances, Nancy and I got confirmations that this last thing (pee as a signature and as an offering of yourself to the world) is universally shared throughout all the spiritual world.

Wow! This is a deep but beautiful revelation about the subject that we all feel passionate about. As a passionate and spiritual person myself I have always felt that the joy of pee might not really be regarded as just a naughty thing (which it is because it so lovely!) but could actually be something more meaningful in life. You have explained here that truly it is. It is lovely writing and writing that I find to be quite re-assuring in this complicated world. Thank you for writing it, I will look further into the references you make. Its so lovely too that you and Nancy find so much pleasure and fulfilment in sharing it together.

If we discover it is in fact a respectable aspect of society and life perhaps we could form a legal and open Society to enjoy it (as long as it doesn't diminish the pleasure!)

Alex and Nancy both here!

Hi Steam, the most beautiful thing an occultist is bound to do, is helping Mankind rediscover the scientifical un-correctedness of our sexual and emotional repression.

We are created to explore, and when we find something dark, it must be EXERCISED, and NOT EXORCISED. In fact, exactly how you said, pee should be returned to its original glory, just like every other act of pleasure and exploration.

Existence is violent. Still, it doesn't need to be violent CONSTANTLY, nor it is necessary for us to rebuild ourselves in a worse guise like un-soulled people who took this Truth from the delusional side. We can and we MUST love ourselves and each other, this is not a "good intention" or some new age shit, it is a cultural and psico-biological revolution.

We must love our bodies and everything that concerns them. That's why I'm so good both at cooking, as a masseur, and when making love: I listen. I care. I love. The only things I do not love are religions, because they got flawed by unconscious human Anima/AnimaL dualism and now speaks only about repressing our Shadow instead of teaching it to obey our light side, and governments, because they are exactly like religions, creating laws to make people feel like things that buy other things.

Pee is the hormonal signature of ourselves and it brings about not only our physical "what" but also the deep-unconscious/spiritual "why" that produced that "what". That's the reason why it is so turning for all of us: we guess it. We feel that there is a dark goddess dancing in  our abyss in a blaze of black fire, screaming to fuck everything and to get fucked by everything, transforming both us and the things we involve in the process.

Society will never become safe until it starts to accept the Shadow and deal with the naughty thrills which are its (or should I say "Her"...) only language.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

A little last advice: an act become more powerful if is deeply perceived while you are doing it. It's called "charging" the act. It's NOT giving it meanings it does NOT hold in the first place, it's RESTORING the actual meanings that it ALWAYS got before we started to excessively rationalize the universe, adfirming that if something annot be seen (like oxygen...?!) it does not exists. Focus on your hormonal signature while pissing among the world, elsewhere the landscape will "sound" so enormous that your pee will go unnoticed! Also, if a girl hikes with you, sexual tension makes your pee far more powerful and masculine :-D

I'm pretty sure I "charge" the act. I'm fortunate that Nature gave me a good stream. And, it is even more powerful when a female hikes with me. I hope more masculine, too, although there has been known to be a melding of the genders. Two new signatures on the landscape.

• 2 weeks later...

SillyMe,

since this explaination was for you, I am addressing to you. I mispelled the name of the aztec piss goddess LOOOOOL my head is too full of names :-D

She was Tlazolteotl, TE AZ OL TE O TE

ps cannot find the button to edit a post!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2017 at 10:43 AM, spywareonya said:

SillyMe,

since this explaination was for you, I am addressing to you. I mispelled the name of the aztec piss goddess LOOOOOL my head is too full of names :-D

She was Tlazolteotl, TE AZ OL TE O TE

ps cannot find the button to edit a post!!!

Thank you so much for this information. I am starting to research information about her.

• 4 months later...

I had another really stressful day recently, after a long time of no naughty peeing, long for me, haha. Anyhow I was feeling really bad from a lot of things, and flashbacks, not going to into detail on that now. 

Then I was at a subway restaurant where I ordered, the workers were rude to me, I paid for my sandwich, drink and cookie. The gave me my sandwich, and forgot to give me the drink, and cookie that I paid them for. I told them, and they rudely made me wait for them to help the next customer for their entire sandwich making part to give me the cookie and soda I had paid for previously. The bad mood I was in was all day. I was feeling really bad, and I thought bad service at a restaurant on a bad day. Perfect time to go into the public restroom at this place and pee naughtily. 

I went into the one person restroom. I close the door, make sure it's locked. I take my pants off. Look at my self in the mirror, laugh with anticipation, and then all the sudden start peeing all over the bathroom floor while spinning around and sprinkling my pee all around the room giggling and giggling while doing this and focusing my anger, stress, and other negative emotions in my head down from my crown chakra all the way down through the chakras into the second chakra where I focus on that negativity going out through there, into my pee stream and out all over the restroom floor, continuing to spin around and laugh with joy as I let all my negative stress and tension out through my pee and onto the floor. 

I finish, leave my puddle for the floor for the rude workers to clean. I get out of there, feeling completely healed, and dance with joy jumping through the snow as I laugh and skip feeling completely better, feeling happy, horny, and ready to masterbate when I crawl into my bed. 

• Like 2