Last Night

Scot_Lover

This happened last night, early this morning, and I must have made a good impression. I'm eating toasted English muffins with egg and bacon in bed while writing this, lol. No pee in this one, why I've posted it in here.

The three of us have been sick for a while now, all with reoccurring bouts of this damned flu, and as you would expect, not much has happened lately. We are all on the mend at last, Maigh is the only one that is still coughing, and she sleeps in the spare room because of it. Mary usually stays with Maigh when she is sick, I don't mind it, but feel somewhat lost in a king sized bed alone.

Last night, Mary came to sleep in my bed, Maigh's persistent cough got the better of her, and she had to leave her to it. Anyway, at about 4.00am I woke with a pee boner, and before I could do anything, Mary was awake and felt it, I heard her sigh as her hot little hand grabbed me. She murmured something softly, then pushed me onto my back, kicking the covers off and just looked at me, sighing again. She hustled off her tiny knickers and quickly got on top of me, her pussy grinding into me, then with a quick movement, I was inside of her.

Mary is a small girl, and this position can be somewhat uncomfortable as I can 'touch bottom' if you know what I mean, it's enough to make her gringe so it must hurt. She had no problem this time  as I let her do the work, her slow teasing felt wonderful as she moved on me.

She had one hand on my chest, supporting herself, while her left hand was between her legs, I could feel her wanking, breathing deeply in time with her movement, looking down at me. "Don't you come yet, laddie. Wait for me" she sighed as she rocked backwards and forwards, I would almost fall out of her, she came off me that much, then slowly pushed back down, taking me deep inside again, her hand working between us. 

Eventually, she came hard, murmuring "Mo dhia" softly, feeling her shudder, and feeling her hot warmth set me off, and she sighed again as she felt me come too. She collapsed on top of me, snuggling into my neck, and we stayed that way for a few minutes, then she sat up, peeled off her sweaty tee shirt, and wiped us both off. She then snuggled up and was quickly back into sleep, with me not long after.

I woke to girly laughter, they were cackling away in the kitchen, busy with breakfast, even now, they are still laughing and having a fine time, glad things are getting better, we were all sick of being sick. Maybe some more fun will happen again soon.

I think I'll have a good day.

• Hot 1