Latest car trip.

I love people like this that take a quick pit stop by their cars.  I do it myself regularly and have witnessed others - mostly male though with just a few females.

One of my favourites was when I saw a car with French plates pull into a layby and a family of four got out.  The man stepped over to the adjacent hedge and started to pee in it, the lady walked a short distance to a gate and climbed over it.  I went through the gate of the adjacent field and saw her casually squatting in the grass, pulling up her jeans and climbing back over the gate to rejoin her family.   I didn't see where the kids peed and wasn't really interested, but I guess they also went by the car.

As to using the toilet in the caravan, they maybe didn't have one, or may not have wanted the faff of emptying it later - particularly if they had finished their holiday and emptied and cleaned the toilet at the campsite before heading home.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, blob74 said:

Why did they not walk about four car lengths and use the toilets.

I like to think it is because they just found it more fun to piss on the ground in front of each other.

• Like 1