The Morning After

The Morning After
by Dr. P

They awoke late and happy, after their delightful day and night, and made themselves a pot of coffee in the room, while they decided where to go for breakfast. She was wearing her very short nightgown, with no panties, and he told her how lovely and sexy she still looked. After two cups of coffee, they chose a breakfast destination, and decided to get dressed. She headed for the bathroom first, taking his hand, bringing him with her.

She sat as usual, with her legs open, thighs a couple of inches apart. Her pee sprayed out suddenly, instantly wetting her right thigh, all the way to her knee. Completely surprised, she stopped and shifted position, spreading her legs a little further, then started peeing again, sprinkling her left thigh, this time. She relaxed, and let her stream continue wetting her left leg, noticing that he was really enjoying watching it. Her stream eventually moved between her legs, and went into the bowl. He told her this was the sexiest thing he had ever seen!

Curious, she asked, "Why does it turn you on so much, when my legs get wet?" "Wet legs have been a huge turn-on for me, ever since I looked up a girl's skirt in grade school, and saw that her legs were wet, when she came back from the "little girls' room". I love your legs, and I love seeing them get wet, when you pee. Very private and intimate, something only you and I share. And you're so relaxed about it, just letting it happen. The best thing is that I get to lick the dribbles off of your legs when you're done!"

"I don't care if my legs get wet, when you're with me. I love it when you lick me, and I'm glad it turns you on so much. That's why I just let it happen. If it happens when I'm alone, the cleanup can be a hassle, so I have to be more careful."

He picked her up off the toilet and carried her to bed, where he licked both of her legs clean, then gave her another nice orgasm with his tongue.

At breakfast, they talked happily about their relationship and their future, since most of the circumstances which had forced them apart had changed for the better.

• Like 4