Promises, Promises

Promises, Promises
by Dr. P

They napped for a while, in mid afternoon, after their passionate reunion, acting out some of their dreams and fantasies, from their years apart. They awoke, continued getting reacquainted, and he was soon licking her lovely inner thighs and pussy again.

She began moving in response to his tongue, and squeezing his face with her thighs, until she finally stopped him, saying, "I feel like I have to pee again, and I'm afraid I might do it all over you, if you keep licking me in that spot." "Promises, promises," he said, with a wicked grin, as he had said after the same warning from her, in a long past year. "It could really happen this time. I don't have as much control as I used to. Do you still want to drink from me?" "I can't wait to drink every drop you have to give me, Sweetheart, directly from your lovely pussy. We have towels on the bed, so it won't get wet." Then he went back to licking her, in the exact same spot.

She started writhing as she approached orgasm, and he continued licking and sucking her, rediscovering all of her secret pleasure spots. Finally, she squeezed his face tightly between her thighs, and ground her pussy into his mouth, as she went over the top, in a very intense orgasm. He felt and tasted her warm pee on his tongue and in his mouth, swallowed what he had, and sucked on her for more. She finally relaxed, and gave it to him willingly. It was still diluted, from all the fluids she had consumed earlier in the day, but it had her unique fragrance and flavor. He drank it all, and continued licking the delicious golden drops from her pussy and inner thighs, not wanting to miss a single one.

She finally recovered and said, "You can do that again, anytime! That was an incredible release! Did you like your drink? I was afraid I would drown you! Is that what you wanted, all these years?" "Yes, that's what I wanted, all these years! It was delicious, and I would love to have more, any time you want to give it to me!"

• Like 1
  • Hot 3