Ever caught anyone having sex?

Brutus

When I was 12, they let us out from school early due to some bomb threat, turned out to be some kid just said it to be an ass. I get off the bus and walk home, 3 hours earlier than normal. I didn't have a phone at that age so I couldn't let my mom know. I get inside and hear thumping noises upstairs. Then I crept up to her bedroom, which wasn't closed and peaked in and just saw her ass bouncing up and down on some dude and it was making a clapping sound. She was fucking the shit out of him, bed rocking and everything. I could smell her ass in the air and then just sneaked back down the kitchen and got some left over pizza. Probably 15 minutes or so later the dude came down and saw me and said hi with a weird look on his face before leaving. My mom heard this and came running down and just asked how long I had been home and I lied and said that I just got in. She was acting weird for weeks after that. She probably knew I lied. Still don't know who he was, and we don't mention it to this day! Her door was suddenly locked a lot more often after that day too.

So, anyone else ever catch a family member or anyone getting it on?

I once shared a flat with my brother.

One day I walked in on him shagging his girlfriend!

His bare ass was on prominent display and his girlfriend was timidly peering out from underneath him. They appear to have heard me coming and were frozen in mid-stroke, hahaha.

• Like 1

I did many years ago at a party. I had never been to the house before and needed to pee so I asked my friend where the toilet was, assuming he knew. "Uhh... Right at the top of the stairs I think? First door you see." 

I went upstairs, looking forward to emptying my aching bladder and saw the door right at the top of the stairs. I quickly pushed it open because I was bursting and quickly found out it wasn't the bathroom! A girl was on top of a guy on the bed, looking behind her half shocked, half embarrassed. I just muttered "sorry" and closed the door behind me.

I later found out that it was opposite the first door, across the landing.

• Like 1

I have been the walker-inner AND the subject of a walker-inner...

Once at a party at MY house i went into MY room where all the bags and coats were kept,to find a mate IN MY BED,thank you,with a girl id been chatting up.They werent in flagrante delicto as such,but her top was off and in her knickers...Childishly i ordered them out...:11_blush:

As for me,caught having a BJ in the dark,in the corner of the kitchen,in someones house I didnt know.A girl id been trying to get to stop wanting me to take her out,i finally gave in when she got me out and began slurping....I was in my twenties then...i just got up and pretended we were only dancing!:15_yum:Never did take her out,she wasnt so bad either....

10 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Never did take her out,she wasnt so bad either....

Ahh...seems like she was a nice girl. Maybe a little desperate but still, have to admire her effort to get someone she wanted.

On my behalf, I did caught my sister by accident in our late teens. It was a flash and then I walked out. All I saw was her ex had an impressive size. lolol

Ohhh  I was caught twice LMAO    Once in the pool with my ex and about a year ago, I was caught in the woods which I was giving my current a golden shower. I haven't been jogging in that area since last year LOL

• Like 1
17 hours ago, owlman76 said:

They'd both taken a day off work, and parked the cars, behind the gates, so nobody would know they were at home, the plan being to spend a day in bed, drinking champagne and having a heavy sex session.

They thought I was on a long shift, instead of a short one, it was too embarrassing for words,  it took years  to get the image of them out of my mind.

LOL, man that is insane. You actually yelled police, LMAO. Damn! You win, nobody will top that story.