Pissing any were

We are nudes my daughter had a girlfriend come stay 4 night with us she for got to tell her that we piss wherever we want other than beds they were naked when we saw them my daughter and her friend went to her room it was not long until her friend was looking for us she found us in the kitchen my wife was up on the table pissing when she came in at first she did not realize my wife was pissing she was telling us that are daughter Carolina was pissing on the floor then she seen my wife pissing on the table we told her that we piss on anything other than the beds she was oh i went into the living room and my daughter friend rose was squatting on the couch pissing   She had some paper in and when she got done she used the paper to wipe with them she put in big piss spot I went in front of her and pissed on the coffee table rose told me it easer to not have to use the tolilet for pee I said earlier I told her we rased Carolina to piss were ever your at so she does now my wife said it dinner time I got Carolina and rose for dinner my wife had the table set you could see my wife piss on the table still we eat are dinner with plates on a piss puddle we all  drank a lot of water now Carolina was squatting on the stove pissing rose was pissing on the cabinet top my wife went to the love set I used the kitchen floor later on rose set on the edge of Carolina bed the piss went on floor we love pissing were we want 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

She was the one where she didn't want me to get out of bed during a sex session, I was absolutely busting for a piss so she told me to piss into one of her thighboots, she wasn't wearing them at the time and we just kept pissing in them rather than get up and go to the bathroom.

One day we'd gone to the pub for a drink, her cousin was dating my brother at the time and we'd all gone out together, we were walking back from the pub and it was mid afternoon, as usual she was wearing tight clothing, spandex leggings and knee high boots, they were only a few hundred yards behind us when she suddenly announced she needed to piss, I thought she'd hold on, we were only 5 minutes from home and not alone.

She stopped as though waiting for the other 2 to catch us up, and began to piss,she had her legs close together and it ran down flooding her boots, then she carried on walking. You couldn't see anything because the spandex was wetlook, however because the other 2 were coming back to our house she couldn't get changed, or they'd have wondered why.

She spent the whole afternoon wearing wet leggings and piss filled boots, she had loads of pairs and I don't think she owned a single pair that hadn't been pissed in at some point.

I think I love this lady already.

14 hours ago, owlman76 said:

So did I until I came back from work one day to find I'd been locked out, the bitch had it turned out, been shagging other blokes when she was supposed to be out with her mate. To  add insult to injury she rang me up a few weeks later to ask if I'd help repair her friends car, apparently it wasn't running right and he wasn't mechanically minded. Her "friend" turned out to be the bloke she'd been shagging behind my back!

Ouch! That's not cool and kind of sucks.