I am now married :-)))

Sephora

18 hours ago, glad1 said:

Congratulations, Sephora. I'm glad (what else?) to hear your big day went well. Great to know you had a proper celebration. Hope Niagara Falls was all that you expected, maybe even a little more.

Niagara Falls was amazing, food, drinks ect. The view was breath taking.

I did end up peeing in the hot tube while there was other people present, well a couple and an older man. When i told my new husband that i needed to pee, he automatically placed his ring hand right about my lady parts and said it was hot because while he was talking to hte other couple, he felt a warmer stream than the warm water from the tub. Lolol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Sephora.  Sounds like my wedding night.  The real fun always cums later ?

Never been to Niagara as an adult.  Maybe should add that to the future trip list.  Glad you had a great time and hope you had more naughtiness than just the hot tub hehe

On 9/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, Sexismygod said:

Congratulations Sephora.  Sounds like my wedding night.  The real fun always cums later ?

Never been to Niagara as an adult.  Maybe should add that to the future trip list.  Glad you had a great time and hope you had more naughtiness than just the hot tub hehe

Well, in a public hot tub next to the pool, that was good enough, specially if I don't know the place. In our room, that was a different story (wink)

On 28/08/2017 at 3:31 PM, Sephora said:

Niagara Falls was amazing, food, drinks ect. The view was breath taking.

I did end up peeing in the hot tube while there was other people present, well a couple and an older man. When i told my new husband that i needed to pee, he automatically placed his ring hand right about my lady parts and said it was hot because while he was talking to hte other couple, he felt a warmer stream than the warm water from the tub. Lolol

Belated Congratulations @Sephora

As to peeing in the hot tub, I always find that it is strange because it is the only time that pee feels cool.  Usually we have our hot tub hotter than body temperature, so the pee is actually cooler than the surrounding water.

• 3 weeks later...

Way too late, I know. But congratulations. Hope you have many happy years ahead. And plenty of golden moments *wink, wink*

After all, when it comes to peeing, "sharing is caring". 

And when it comes to matrimonial bliss, tis better to be pissed on than pissed off.

Perhaps you could persuade hubby to become a member here? Or is he already?

At 52 I myself will probably never get married now. That boat sailed out of sight years back. But if I did, after honouring the tradition of carrying my bride over the threshold into my home, I might have to ask her to honour my tradition of christening the living room carpet, lol.