hello, 26yo male here

hapland

Hey, ever since i was 12 i have had a fetish for pee. it's blossomed a bit into scat as well (no eating, slave stuff, just watching girls do that). i've never told anyone about it but i'm exploring it a lot more these days and i feel a little more free.

never done anything with another person in real life involving pee (ex wasn't in to it), but would love to and the idea really gets me going. if anyone here wants to add me on snapchat, it's the same as my username and i'm down to send and receive to boys and girls. love watching it all.

thanks. i just got out of a relationship, but i'm wondering how people go about finding others with pee fetishes. i told my gf that i was really into it and nothing ever happened, she wasn't interested.

are there any websites, or anything for me to meet people with the same fetish? i'd LOVE to act on this in real life, and with another person.

Hi, Alex speaking :-D

There are "secret" bdsm meeting websites scattered all around the web, yet the best way for me is simply to keep on trying with actual girls, more are into it than what you may fear, believe me :-D you are welcome here, remain calm and above all become more acquainted with your own fetish, get more in touch with it, it helps a lot to increase charisma. If you love it without being embarassed, it will be a lot easier for you to lure girls into it. Language is also important. Do not ask girl if they are into pee play: propose yourself as a man who can give them utmost freedom and no prejudice at all, a man weel disposed toward all their fantasies, almost like you were some kind of living dildo :-D LOOOOL it worked a lot for me in past times when I was single. If they accept and list pissing among their list, jackpot! elsewhere, quit and restart searching. Anyway, welcome!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1