Why do you like to see peeing?

fannywatcher,

To each his own. Female genitals exhibit a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations, many of which affect how pee comes out of them, whether as a single stream, multiple streams, sprays, sprinkles, or gushes, as well as power and direction. The interaction of these anatomical features with their owner's peeing styles is what fascinates me the most. I believe that these features may help to shape the attitudes of girls and women toward the act of peeing, as they adapt to the characteristics of their own bodies. For example, it is easier for some women to pee standing than it is for others, depending on the form of their stream, and its exit angle from their bodies.

• Like 3
On 3/3/2018 at 12:57 AM, Dr.P said:

Another possibility is that they just want to be naughty, and pee where they are not supposed to. These may be the same ladies who deliberately spray the toilet seats, floors, and even walls of public restrooms. Are they acting out some anger, or expressing some form of rebellion? Hard to tell.

A lot of women enjoy being naughty. I believe it's because ever since childhood, society trains them to be proper and pure. Their naughtiness is a manifestation of the rebellion against the expected behavior. You can look around and see many women, especially younger ones, wearing very revealing clothing that borders on slutty, showing what they know is a bangin body just for the thrill of being bad. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of women' s apparel is form fitting to accentuate curves and tap into their subconscious urge to be a little naughty. Manufacturers do extensive research to know what sells. I don't think it's a stretch to say that women have a tendency to be rebellious, especially against parents telling them "stay away from that boy" or "don't you dare wear that to school." Peeing where they are not supposed to could be one of the many ways their rebellion makes itself apparent. 

Another reason that I've often thought as to why women might deliberately spray a toilet stall is internalized anger at feeling oppressed as women. A convenient and anonymous way of giving a big middle finger to society, especially since most people that have the job of cleaning restrooms are men. I imagine some women get satisfaction from making a man, whom they view as part of the oppressive group, have to clean their piss. 

What percentage of the female population is rebellious through toilet naughtiness is hard to tell, but I suspect it's more than society assumes, yet still less than us pee fetishists would like. Say 10 to 15 percent, maybe.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1

Brutus,

I agree with everything you've said, here. You've given some very plausible reasons for women's rebellion, in the area of peeing. Society has done its best to condition women into thinking that their excretory functions are somehow disgusting or even shameful, and should be hidden from the view and consciousness of that society, as much as possible. Naughty peeing is one form of rebellion against that conditioning. I have no idea about the statistics which may apply to this rebellion, but 10 or 15 percent is probably a good start. I would love to do some field research on this, actually asking women some very intimate questions. I don't think I would get a lot of honest answers, though. 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Dr.P said:

I would love to do some field research on this, actually asking women some very intimate questions. I don't think I would get a lot of honest answers, though. 

Lol, probably not, I'm afraid.

• Like 1