Naughty!!!

Welcome to the site, I'm glad you decided to join - as long as you don't give away any information that's overly personal, I'm very confident you won't have any problems. 

I'm pleased to say PeeFans has a pretty big following of naughty pee fans, myself included. You're certainly amongst like-minded people here, and I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. 

I hope you both enjoy the forum.

• Agree 1

Welcome!  As Admin says, there are quite a few naughty/public pissers here, including me.  I have no doubt your exploits will far exceed mine and I look forward to reading about them.  If you have pictures, you'll put smiles on even more faces (and lead in a few pencils), but that is always your choice.

Enjoy your time with us. ?

Nancy here :-D

We are daring, but it's never told we surpass others! We like to be naughty, but we have to be very cautious, because where we live city cameras are everywhere and sex offenders are jailed! :-( this prevents us from particularly daring behaviour...

For what concerns photos, we do not have many possibilities to shoot them, but if we could, it would be enough to avoid faces cutting it at the throat level, or simply taking them from behind, it's not so big deal :-D

The only real problem is that we do not have so much time to go out. Our cities do not offer so much to do at night, and this limits our possiblities of doing something naughty. Still, we're on to keep it up, and soon we'll write something tasty! Until that, a kiss from my lips (both pair, ih ih ih!)!

• Like 2
  • Love 1