New kid on the block

Hi everyone,

I'm not entirely new her as I've read many stories on this site before (shout out to mom and daughter carpet/bedroom peeing), but I finally decided to make an account on pee fans.  I'm in my early 20s.  I have mainly been convinced to make this account by the facts that I've been quite bored and out of the sex game for two years now.  I've had a pee fetish since I was in middle school (unknowingly), but I only have two or three stories.  What I like about peeing is the smell, sound, desperation, tabooness, pure and honest relief, and the many naughty places one can relieve oneself.  I mainly am interested in women, but I do occasionally appreciate men peeing, especially those in urinals, bars/pubs, outdoors, etc. with foreskin.  My fetishes include: pee, poop, labia, pussy grool, mom/son incest, creampies, voyeur, exhibitionism, foreskin, and a bit dirtier which I'd be embarrassed to further reveal here.  I'm not sure how to proceed, nor am I sure what I want out of making an account here, but I hope for a positive experience. Pleasure to meet you all.  Feel free to reach out.  Do your best to convince me not to delete my recently created account I guess.

Edited by TheBeezPeez

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Aside from being able to access more areas of the forum (pictures, videos etc), you will hopefully find being able to interact with like-minded people to be one of the biggest benefits of having an account. I hope you enjoy it here. :)