Pissing on people

Sometimes. My wife knows my pee interest, but doesn't share it. She is willing to pee on me every now and again, which makes it all the more special because it isn't a regular event. When she does pee on me, she pees on my body, including my penis and also pees in my mouth. That is best when she has drunk lots of sweet drinks. my favourite is second hand rose wine spritzer made with lemonade rather than soda.

I'm more interested in peeing than my husband but he sees how turned on I get and will always indulge! I love peeing on his cock and in his mouth! Sometimes he'll piss on my pussy or tits while we're in the shower. On time, he was taking a shower and he had to piss, so I watched. He told me later that he got a hard on from me watching!

• Like 3
  • 9 years later...
On 2/23/2014 at 8:03 PM, Jersey pee girl said:

I'm more interested in peeing than my husband but he sees how turned on I get and will always indulge! I love peeing on his cock and in his mouth! Sometimes he'll piss on my pussy or tits while we're in the shower. On time, he was taking a shower and he had to piss, so I watched. He told me later that he got a hard on from me watching!

Wish my wife were like you, been trying to get her to piss on me for ages, without success 😢

I`ve had 7 piss partners for my whole lifetime so far, each experience was different to be fair. The first time I tried it with my gf was in high school. However, my biggest dream is to be pissed on by 4-5 girls. Hopefully I`ll be able to do so next year and maybe record it and share with y`all.

• Like 1