Upcoming Eclipse Pee Sightings ?

Where I am we are in the direct path of the upcoming Eclipse event. They are predicting as many as a million + People coming to the state to view the eclipse. The area here has designated viewing areas which I assume may expect huge crowds of people. In reading information about these areas I saw one that stated "No Restrooms will be available for the event"  Another which is located in a huge field out in the county states their will be "One porta Potty on site". Doesn't sound like they are well prepared for the needs of the crowds.  I assume their may be many chances for sightings during the event.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

In reading information about these areas I saw one that stated "No Restrooms will be available for the event"  Another which is located in a huge field out in the county states their will be "One porta Potty on site". Doesn't sound like they are well prepared for the needs of the crowds.  I assume their may be many chances for sightings during the event.

Considering how many people will be in the area and the shortage of toilet facilities, a practical solution might be for everybody to take advantage of the darkness and pee during totality. If I were you, I'd be on the lookout not only for great sightings but flash floods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1