Hotels

So, I'm in a hotel for the next two weeks.  I have every intention of leaving a few puddles while I'm here but I'm curious about what others might do to relieve the bladder whilst still satisfying my naughty urges. 

What would you do in my position.  Looking for honest responses.  We'd all like to say "I'd piss all over everything and leave the place wrecked" but we all know we wouldn't really.   So what do you really get up to in a hotel room?

i arrived on Sunday and was bursting before I got to my room.  As a result, I was compelled to take a long, very satisfying pee behind the sofa. Nothing visible and a contented bladder.  What would you have done ... really?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hotels offer a variety of options for me.   I always hydrate well when staying in hotels and I have peed in various places whilst staying in hotels.   I try not to leave anything too obvious in the room because I don't want to get anything coming back to me.   However, some of the things I have done:

Peed in stairwells - carpeted stair wells are great because it soaks in nicely and probably will never be detected.  I either pee on the landings of the actually stairs.   I have also peed in non carpeted stairwells which are usually emergency exist staircases or service routes not intended for public use, so peeing there means that the pee will leave a puddle that will either get found by staff or will dry before the staircase is used.

Peed in alcoves on corridors - sometimes hotels have little areas that go to just a couple of rooms or a service area.  These make great peeing places.

I have used service rooms - where the cleaning staff keep supplies of towels etc.   I have taken a nice clean towel off the shelf, put it on the floor, peed on it and then slide it under the bottom shelf or into a corner.

I once found a storage room with spare chairs and boxes of things like Christmas decorations.   I went in there several times over the few days I stayed there and I peed in a box of Christmas decorations, on the carpet and also I sat on one of the chairs, pulling my trousers down and wet the chair.

In the rooms that I've stayed in, I have peed in kettles, bins, shower, bath, sink, bathroom floor, under the bed, in the bed, on the carpet, on the chair, on the wall behind the radiator.   As I said, I try not to leave anything that is easily discoverable.  So, sometimes I will move furniture and pee on the carpet then put the furniture back.   I quite like going into the bathroom in the night with the light off and just standing in the doorway and peeing into the room without too much thought for where the pee is going, then just go back to bed.   Then in the morning I find that there is a puddle on the tiled floor and often bits of pee on the side of the bath or on the toilet lid (which I leave closed).   If I am staying a few days, I usually put the do not disturb sign on the door and just leave it.   On the last day, I mop up any remnants using a towel and then rinse the towel in the bath if it is particularly bad, or just leave it to be washed if not too obvious.   

I sometimes put the bin next to the bed so that I can just lean out of the side of the bed and pee into the bin in the night.  Sometimes I miss at first and some goes on the carpet, but it dries by morning.  I have found that I have to be careful with that one though.  Some of the metal bins are not actually waterproof.   I once flicked the side light on in the night, stuck my dick out of the side of the bed, peed a full bladder into the waiting bin, then went back to sleep.  In the morning, I was surprised to find that the bin was empty.  Further investigation found that the carpet was rather wet!   The bin had leaked gradually over night and I might as well have just peed directly onto the carpet!   I soaked it up a bit with a towel and left the rest to air dry.

In one hotel room, the furniture was all fitted and not moveable, but I found that the carpets were not fixed down very well.  I lifted the carpet in one corner and peed on the underlay below it.   I left it uncovered overnight and replaced the carpet in the morning.

I have peed in the bed, but never a full bladder.   I just pee a little to keep warm. Trouble is, the warmth soon cools, so I have to pee a bit more......   Sometimes the bed does end up being more than a little damp in the morning.  Again, I tend to do that if I'm staying several nights and can let the bed dry before I check out.

Of course, if the hotel has a leisure area, that is another area that is great for peeing.   I never hesitate to pee in the hot tub, swimming pool, steam room or sauna and I've also peed in the changing rooms as well.

• Hot 1
  • 6 months later...

In the hot tub and pool, preferably when not alone in there.  In the sinks and shower, of course.  Some times I  will have a room with a fold-out couch.  These often go unused (and therefore untended and unnoticed) for long periods and are therefore favorites of mine for peeing and other fluid-releasing activities 🙂

• Agree 1
On 7/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, lov2citfly said:

In the hot tub and pool, preferably when not alone in there.  In the sinks and shower, of course.  Some times I  will have a room with a fold-out couch.  These often go unused (and therefore untended and unnoticed) for long periods and are therefore favorites of mine for peeing and other fluid-releasing activities 🙂

Fold-out beds are an oft-missed opportunity.  You get to piss the bed ... then fold it away and out of sight.  Just your dirty little secret.

It would love to spend a night pissing and fucking on the fold-away bed, then tuck it away and use the main bed for a little sleep, time permitting of course.