When i was a little younger ( about a year of 14/16 ) i enjoyed swimming very much. When i was swimming i needed to piss a lot. So i just go to the toilet en took a piss. Mostly When i was going to the chaging room ( a one person cabin ) i needed to pee. I was thinking, if i go to the toilet i need to put the stuff back in the locker and put my swim pants on. I through there must be another easier way to pee..

so i thought what if i Just take everything of lay it on the ground an pee on it? So i tried doing it, When you are swimming for a while your pee is just water, so it wouldn't smell... 

so i peed on my soaking wet swim pants.. they were still soaking from the pool so no problem. As i was peeing my penis became harder and harder.. when i was done peeing i grabbed my swim pants from the floor and wring them out on the floor and i dried off myself, by that time my penis was small again so i was able to put my pants back on.

it was a really Nice experience, and Nice to do. I did it a lot When i was at the swimming pool.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 6:43 AM, CF94FC94 said:

I used to pee in the locker room a lot as a kid. Was a lot of fun.

Our boys do this all the time! It used to make me uncomfortable, thinking eventually they'd get in trouble for doing so, but my concerns ended the day I took my little boy to swimming lessons at our high school pool. It was only preschoolers there, so moms of boys went into the boys room with their sons to help them change. As we entered the pool dressing area of this huge facility I immediately noticed one, then a second little boy peeing onto the floor where he was changing. Their mothers didn't seem to care and no one else seemed to care. As I began to get the boys ready, their instructor an older woman entered the room and greeted us and tried to hurry us along. A little boy next to us was saying to his mom, "I gotta pee" and she then asked the coach, "excuse me, but where are the restrooms?" To my surprise this nice old woman in her sixties replied, "oh, back at the entrance, if you had gone down the other hall toward the gym locker rooms, anyway, they're not very convenient, so most of the boys just go here." "You know, boys will be boys and despite anything we say, eventually they're gonna do it anyway, so unless your really squeamish about it, they may as well do it here."  "Ask them to step into a corner if you're uncomfortable with the idea, otherwise let the boys be boys."   

I seemed to be the only mom even remotely surprised by this, the mom whom had asked as well as a half dozen others seemed relieved and told or motioned to their sons to just go. In a few moments my three boys began to inquire if they could and I gave them my go ahead. Even that first day, not knowing one another, every single mom allowed or encouraged her skeptical son to urinate on the floor. Ever since the boys have been doing so every day and are far less hesitant to do so.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, beachmom said:

Our boys do this all the time! It used to make me uncomfortable, thinking eventually they'd get in trouble for doing so, but my concerns ended the day I took my little boy to swimming lessons at our high school pool. It was only preschoolers there, so moms of boys went into the boys room with their sons to help them change. As we entered the pool dressing area of this huge facility I immediately noticed one, then a second little boy peeing onto the floor where he was changing. Their mothers didn't seem to care and no one else seemed to care. As I began to get the boys ready, their instructor an older woman entered the room and greeted us and tried to hurry us along. A little boy next to us was saying to his mom, "I gotta pee" and she then asked the coach, "excuse me, but where are the restrooms?" To my surprise this nice old woman in her sixties replied, "oh, back at the entrance, if you had gone down the other hall toward the gym locker rooms, anyway, they're not very convenient, so most of the boys just go here." "You know, boys will be boys and despite anything we say, eventually they're gonna do it anyway, so unless your really squeamish about it, they may as well do it here."  "Ask them to step into a corner if you're uncomfortable with the idea, otherwise let the boys be boys."   

I seemed to be the only mom even remotely surprised by this, the mom whom had asked as well as a half dozen others seemed relieved and told or motioned to their sons to just go. In a few moments my three boys began to inquire if they could and I gave them my go ahead. Even that first day, not knowing one another, every single mom allowed or encouraged her skeptical son to urinate on the floor. Ever since the boys have been doing so every day and are far less hesitant to do so.

Absolutely, Beachmom. When i used to wee in the changing room as a kid, it was with friends, so it was the fun of being naked and seeing each others penises and weeing somewhere where we don't normally get to wee.

• Agree 2
On 9/2/2017 at 3:28 AM, CF94FC94 said:

Absolutely, Beachmom. When i used to wee in the changing room as a kid, it was with friends, so it was the fun of being naked and seeing each others penises and weeing somewhere where we don't normally get to wee.

Yeah, I could certainly see the boys were having fun doing so. Boys like to be a bit crude, rebellious and daring, it wasn't long before the boys where competing for distance and so on, I can only imagine what goes on when moms aren't there. As a mom I was I bit envious, as that's something the girls never experience.

• Love 1

That nice to hear women pee just where ever they want to. Just pop a squat anywhere letting it go. Must really need to go then. That floor would get so wet with the women letting it go on floor.

I would love being in that changing rooms hearing and seeing women just squat down and letting it go on floor.

• Love 1

our pool didn't have changing rooms per se just bathrooms and a cabana, that was really just a kitchen available for rent. there was an outdoor shower too, which the sign read to use for rinsing before getting in the pool; but we always only seemed to use it afterwards to, according to my mom, rinse the chlorine out of everything. there was no door or curtain, just 3 tiled walls and the 4th side was exposed so of course it wasn't meant as a place to disrobe. anyways, there were many times after swimming when i'd hop in that shower and let my pee run through my bathing suit, down my legs, and onto the floor to drain. sometimes i'd do it before turning on the water, sometimes as i was rinsing off. but it was always a huge thrill! and, while i was still discovering my desire to wet in public, it was relieving having someplace to go that made it feel acceptable. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, Alfresco said:

You say that the girls never experience, but my sister used to pee on the floor in the changing rooms.  

Mine used to pee on the carpet in her bedroom, lol. 

Until mum found out!

Cue lots of shit hitting fans, lol.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Mine used to pee on the carpet in her bedroom, lol. 

Until mum found out!

Cue lots of shit hitting fans, lol.

My sister and I used to play "House" in either of our bedrooms.  We would make dens and the like and would designate different areas as the bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.  We both used to actually pee in the "bathroom" that we had created, which actually meant that we peed on the carpet!  We usually made the bathroom an area that would be hidden - so maybe we would pull the bed out from the wall and the bathroom would be behind the bed, so when we pushed the bed back it would hide the evidence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

My sister and I used to play "House" in either of our bedrooms.  We would make dens and the like and would designate different areas as the bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.  We both used to actually pee in the "bathroom" that we had created, which actually meant that we peed on the carpet!  We usually made the bathroom an area that would be hidden - so maybe we would pull the bed out from the wall and the bathroom would be behind the bed, so when we pushed the bed back it would hide the evidence.

All good innocent fun!

You see, when we are kids we are so uninhibited about pee. We have no concept of sex - least not back in pre-internet days - and so see nothing all that taboo about peeing here or there anyway. And why we find it in any why enjoyable is itself something we have no real understanding of the nature of. It is all just so non-taboo and basically normal.

As I said,  my sister got caught pissing on her carpet......well not exactly caught in the act, just mum found the unmistakable result of pissy wet patches smelling of pee on her carpet! And figured it out. And she wasn't happy about it. At all!

But I was fascinated by the fact that she'd done this - she told me she did it because one of her friends used to do it. I suggested she do it again. But she was way too paranoid about being caught. So I invited her to do it in my bedroom instead, and she did, on the carpet in the corner or under my bed.

But we were both too young to have any concept of sexuality or sexual taboo, nor why her peeing on the carpet was such fun for her to do and me to watch. As we grew older and became more aware she stopped doing it, and I stopped offering her the opportunity of course

But we were just kids being kids, neither of us aware of anything. Peeing for fun is just so uninhibited and natural then. 

• Agree 2

@steve25805, yes, totally agree.   I used to have bunk beds in my room which were about a foot away from the wall because I had a shelf next to the top bunk and I didn't want to sit up and bash my head on it.   I used to sometimes roll over in bed and pee down the gap from the top bunk rather than getting up.   I also at one stage went down in the gap wearing some shorts and wet myself in the shorts.  I left the shorts in the gap and over several nights I peed in them again and again.   Unfortunately, my mum then found them, sopping wet.  She challenged me about it and I said I'd wet myself and didn't want anyone to know.  She said that they were far too wet for that, so I sort of came clean and said that I'd wet myself once, then I really needed to wee and someone was in the bathroom, so I went on the already wet shorts.   I'm not sure that she totally bought it, but it was dropped and I was a bit more careful after that.

I used to have some female friends and I used to encourage situations to get them to pee outside.  There was anything sexual in it - indeed I wasn't sexually aware at all, but I definitely used to enjoy watching them pee.  It was probably more of an "I'll sure you mine if you'll show me yours" type of thing, but for peeing rather than body parts.  I "accidentally" walked in on one of my sister's friends using the toilet and I used to hang out with a girl who lived next door.  Rather than going home to pee (even if only 5 mins away) I would encourage her to pee behind a garage or in the bushes.   Neither of us had any problem with peeing "wherever", it was just easy and convenient and saved going home.

Sometimes a group of us male and female would go down across the fields to the woods and play on a rope swing.  You can bet that if anyone needed to pee, they just did.  Nobody even considered going home just to pee.  What would be the point in that?  So I got to see quite a few girls peeing when we were out and about.  It was just natural and normal.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1