Admin

... PeeFans Has Changed A Lot (Time Travel)

Admin    4,499

Allow me to take you on a brief PeeFans history. 

On December 22nd 2013, WatchGirlsPeeing.com was founded. 

By 15th January 2014, we had 625 members and 2000 posts. The site rocketed into life, uniting pee fans through the site's forum.

Click here to be transported back to 15th January 2014 - the original look of the site.

By October the same year, we'd grown a lot more and things had started to develop, as you can see here.

From that time up to the present, we've seen the forum ownership change (and then change back), the site's name change, the forum software change, countless great members coming (and some sadly going), and a vast amount of great pee content shared. However, I think it's always interesting to look back at the forum changes, especially our very early beginnings. 

Using the wayback machine archive, you can go back and see how the site looked a few months back (before the latest update), or even how it was just a few weeks ago

I look forward to seeing how much the site will have improved by the time I make one of these threads in another 3 and a half years or so.

Admin    4,499

How long have you been here, and what is the earliest version of the site you remember?

I'd also be interested to know which of the (main) three forum designs/layouts used is preferred. :)

Admin    4,499

Of course, this works for any site. Whilst I didn't use Peesearch, I'm sure some members here were there from the early stages of that forum.

https://web.archive.org/web/20041110055440/http://www.peesearch.net:80/community/forums/

This is PS before they hit 1,000 posts, way back in 2004! Gotta love the fact it still looks the same :4_joy:. Great achievement how much that site has grown, gives us all extra faith that we're not alone in our weirdness. :11_blush:

Feel free to link any other pee related sites that have archives.

likesToLick    1,408

I joined WGP in 2014 and remember the original layout that you have shown above.

I think the most recent layout is the one i prefer.

• Like 1

ForgotPass    20

I think I may have first joined or began lurking in 2014. because I remember that layout. Not only have I forgotten my old pass, but also my old username. I'm not sure which I enjoy more. I tend to prefer sites that have a more muted, darker colour scheme. I remember feeling a bit sad when ownership of the site was transferred.

steve25805    32,882
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:18 AM, Admin said:

How long have you been here, and what is the earliest version of the site you remember?

I'd also be interested to know which of the (main) three forum designs/layouts used is preferred. :)

I joined in January 2014 when the forum was only a month old. So I was probably within the first thousand members or so.

I am happy with the layout as it is now, to be honest.