This is a signting

This is what ive been saying for a while,its great if our ladies could get pictures of wet toilets,changing rooms etc.Better would be any candid shots of girls feet under the cubicle..:15_yum:

On 8/11/2017 at 5:34 PM, UnabashedUser said:

When you got to go, ANY place is a bathroom <grin>

OMG I know but I am still nervous to get caught doing it.

10 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

This is what ive been saying for a while,its great if our ladies could get pictures of wet toilets,changing rooms etc.Better would be any candid shots of girls feet under the cubicle..:15_yum:

I will see what I can do about taking more pictures in the future.

8 hours ago, pee01 said:

See a women pop a squat in the changing room or just stand a let it go change room.  Can't hold it just going to come out.

Geez, also, I did think about it, why not? Let's take a piss on the carpet. No way I was going to do that, there was a worker folding clothes not far from the cabin. If I see there is hardly risk, I will try.

• Like 1

I don't think that sign would stop anyone who was going to pee there.  In fact, it might give the idea to people who hadn't considered it before.  It may also make it even more attractive to naughty pee'rs

15 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Yes it's a turn on for me too. Just letting it go.i would like to know how many women pee in fitting rooms. Any other place besides restroom.

I was talking to a girl once who used fitting rooms often. She said she could use the bathroom anywhere. She would relieve herself on the fitting room floor, once was uncarpetted. If her daughter was with her she'd use a bottle. Then I have females friends who have been in fitting rooms that smelled of piss. If you think about it, a fitting room is ideal for a female. They don't want to use public restrooms. If I owned a store I wouldn't mind women using my fitting rooms for pee relief. 

• Like 1

Nice to hear a women pee anywhere.  I would like to see her pee in fitting rooms. She pee in a bottle I would like to see that. Must have been lots of smell pee fitting rooms. I would love to own a fitting room see women pee in them.

Stand there and let it go.

• Like 1

I love the idea of pissing on carpets and have done it many times, mainly in hotel rooms. However I am also conscious of other users and cleaners and so on so I make sure I am well hydrated so there is little staining or smell and I do it somewhere discreet so no one is likely to stand in it.

I find the idea of women squatting and pissing into the carpet in changing rooms really horny but as it is such a small area it means the next user is likely to stand on the wet carpet so is better as a turn on rather than actually done.

Having said that, a lady I used to see pissed on the floor in the pub once but blamed the damp patch on spillage :)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JesseP said:

I love the idea of pissing on carpets and have done it many times, mainly in hotel rooms. However I am also conscious of other users and cleaners and so on so I make sure I am well hydrated so there is little staining or smell and I do it somewhere discreet so no one is likely to stand in it.

I find the idea of women squatting and pissing into the carpet in changing rooms really horny but as it is such a small area it means the next user is likely to stand on the wet carpet so is better as a turn on rather than actually done.

Having said that, a lady I used to see pissed on the floor in the pub once but blamed the damp patch on spillage :)

Nice! I'd she pee in the pub? Skirt/dress? Thong to the side? No panties maybe?

39 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Nice! I'd she pee in the pub? Skirt/dress? Thong to the side? No panties maybe?

Dress and no panties. The pub had low screens so no one could see her lower half. She sat at the edge of the seat/bench and pulled her dress up so I had a good view and then just pissed on the floor.

We have done less public carpet pissing as well :) I think I might have posted about them before but happy to repeat them if there is some interest.

• Hot 2
18 hours ago, JesseP said:

Dress and no panties. The pub had low screens so no one could see her lower half. She sat at the edge of the seat/bench and pulled her dress up so I had a good view and then just pissed on the floor.

We have done less public carpet pissing as well :) I think I might have posted about them before but happy to repeat them if there is some interest.

That's awesome! 

10 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

That's awesome! 

I agree completely.  

And I hope Sephora does manage some pics or a quick video of a fitting room pee.  I find it very sexy and am always annoyed when the room has no carpet.  Carpet pee is where it's at!

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, Sephora said:

I have decided to take 1.5 hours of lunch break instead of 1 hour to go shopping for a elegant dress in this nice store, for our honeymoon. So i decided to go to the changing room and when I shut the door, i see this paper on the back of it, and i thought about you guys *wink*

image.jpeg

I'd love to have known the lady....and I sure hope it was a lady...whose pissing behaviour made such a sign necessary in the first place!

I notice that it is hand-written in first French and then English. So my guess is that this occurred somewhere where both those languages are commonly spoken, perhaps with French the primary language out of the two. So I am kind of thinking maybe French Canada? 

Sexy Quebecois ladies with their sexy French accents into pissing on changing room carpets for fun?

I think the seed of another potentially great sexual fantasy might just have been sown!

Thanks for sharing that, Sephora.

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I'd love to have known the lady....and I sure hope it was a lady...whose pissing behaviour made such a sign necessary in the first place!

I notice that it is hand-written in first French and then English. So my guess is that this occurred somewhere where both those languages are commonly spoken, perhaps with French the primary language out of the two. So I am kind of thinking maybe French Canada? 

Sexy Quebecois ladies with their sexy French accents into pissing on changing room carpets for fun?

I think the seed of another potentially great sexual fantasy might just have been sown!

Thanks for sharing that, Sephora.

Steve, you make a true investigator lolol    Yes it is in Quebec Canada, we have this law that french must be first and bold and english under. Anyways, i will not get into our laws about languages this morning.

And i do believe it was a québecoise, sexy? I am not sure. That being said, it must have been a lady since it's a ladies store.

At start, it was hard for me to catch on to things related to pee and post on this site. Now, when i see something that it related to pee, i think about this forum.

• Like 1

I'm sure the ladies use fitting rooms a lot more than men as there are so many more clothes for the girls to try on in their lives but on the few occasions I go to use one I invariably find for some reason I get the quite strong urge to pee, sometimes difficult to control. Maybe partial undressing reminds the body of going to the bathroom and the related urges are felt. I guess it must be the same for the ladies too, and that's why this lovely subject comes up so often? Do tell girls....