Two men find out they're both into pee on a camping trip

Part 1. Larry and Jerry two man in their late 20‘s, are off on a two night camping trip. They are looking out at the sunset meditating feeling the awe of the gentle breeze, hearing the crows in the nearby trees, looking at the sunset over the lake in a thick pine, hemlock, fir, cedar, alder, madrona, yew, and pine forest. This was the last of their two days camping there. They drank water while looking out at the sun naked at the clothing optional camping ground. “I have to pee,” Jerry told Larry. “I do too,” Larry replied. “I feel like peeing right here in the dirt next to where we are sitting,” explained Jerry. “Well there is no one else around at this part of the camp sight so we might as well pee right here,” Larry said. “Want to pee together on the count of three,?” Jerry asked. “Yes.” 1, 2, 3. Both guys started peeing at the same time in the dirt of their camp sight. Both of them had clear pee streams that went forward and then down into the dirt. The pee landed on the hard dirt rolling down the hill toward the lake. Both of them kept peeing. The two guys watched each other’s pee streams go as they peed for over twenty seconds. After 20 seconds Larry’s pee stream reduced to drops that continued for a little over five seconds while Jerry’s pee kept coming out as a nice torrent. When Larry let out his has drop Jerry’s stream slowed and then for another few seconds continued until his stream also reduced to drops. “I win, I let out more pee onto the ground,” Jerry announced! “Well that was a lot of fun peeing together,” Larry replied. “I also enjoyed it,” responded Jerry, “In fact I have always enjoyed peeing, and wish it wasn’t taboo to talk about, and have been wanting pee company for a long time, and am grateful to have finally achieved that goal.” “Well,” began Larry, “I had quite a good time too. I like peeing outside more than peeing in the toilet by a long shot. I enjoy peeing in the bathtub, and shower more than peeing in toilets and urinals as well. I also really enjoy peeing in lakes and pools. But to have company peeing with a friend somewhere other than the toilet is certainly something special.” “It feels the same way for me,” Replied Jerry. “In fact I think this is the first time having company peeing some place other than the toilet, and I have peed outside many times, all the time when in nature, I love that and all, my favorite of my peeing habits started during one of my late rebellious teenager phases though.” .....To Be Continued 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1