Gals for guys but guys for gals?

Ladies: Is it as exciting for you to see pic/vid's of guys pissing, in any given pose, outdoor or in, as it is for us guys to see you ladies let loose & let go? icon_razz.gif

Now, after you read this you're probably going "hey guy - Duh!" but I just want to confirm a suspicion. I'm curious of the answers and reactions. scratchchin.gif

7 hours ago, P_lovinguy said:
Ladies: Is it as exciting for you to see pic/vid's of guys pissing, in any given pose, outdoor or in, as it is for us guys to see you ladies let loose & let go? icon_razz.gif

Now, after you read this you're probably going "hey guy - Duh!" but I just want to confirm a suspicion. I'm curious of the answers and reactions. scratchchin.gif

This is my opinion so don't base yourself on it. Personally, it doesn't do much for me except seeing his penis, specially a hot guy. I believe, men are always on a look out for watching women pee. How many times did i got spotted peeing and i even saw some going to the spot i chose to pee. I will not stay and observe, i just keep running ect. 

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 1

I reckon youre right Sephora,its that male thing,i guess most women would avoid any spot where she thought a guy had peed,whereas a guy would go roll in any pee puddle made by a girl.As i have done.Not rolled in it as such,but investigated...:11_blush:If a pee fan guy,he will go look for wipes,and a good puddle etc..

Again,social mores generally dictate that if your a guy,you must try hide your penis if you are rumbled upon whlist peeing.You cant really show it off.This has also happened to me,where ive been peeing by a tree etc,and maybe a girl has come running by.For all I know,she might have wanted a flash,but i felt to hide away was best policy.

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1