Peeing on the beach

• 5 months later...
On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:05 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My friend Kate and I went for a walk along the beach in the middle of summer. Beforehand we had brunch, since I wasn't driving I had a few mimosas. We were both wearing our bikinis with clothes tucked into our backpacks. The beach was mostly empty with another couple and a lonely girl on opposite sides of the beach. My friend and I picked a spot in the middle and rolled out our towels. We laid under the sun for about an hour casually sipping water as it was so hot. Eventually I realized I really had to take a piss. I mentioned to Kate that I had to go. She laughed and said she kind of needed to as well. She suggested we just move our panties to the side and piss on the sand. I scooched to the edge of my towel, made a hole in the sand, bent my knees up, moved my bikini crotch over a bit and let my pent up energy flow through me and out my body. I let my piss flow into the hole, and it kept going for about a minute. At this point I noticed Kate was sitting next to me doing the same thing. She had her pussy out with pee coming out I watched her as she saw the last few dribbles coming out of my crotch. We both covered the sand in nice puddles of piss. I don't think anyone saw us, but I don't think they cared.

19 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I would have loved to have run across you girls at the beach. Had I caught you covering the sand, I certainly wouldn't have cared. Would you have minded had you caught me?

wetsand_81279.jpg

Really arousing story!!! I unvoluntarily started massaging myself down there while reading:p

And what about you, Glad? Really nice fountain:17_heart_eyes:

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1