Wetman (Moderator)

wetmanjf

Yes I am still running it. It's a information site for watersports fans and is and will always be 100% Free. As a matter of fact I pay the site hosting fee out of my own pocket every month to keep it going. I update it as I can but here lately I have been so busy with work etc I haven't been able to update as much as I would like to. I will never turn it into a paid site or charge for membership..That was not my plan from day one. But I do hope to get it updated in the near future.

Wetman

Clipboard01.jpg

• Like 2

Wetman, you seem to be very busy quite often like me. In my case it is the demands of my job and need to do enough hours to get by financially. Is it work that keeps you busy too? Or are you getting lucky with the ladies?

And - besides the pee fetish interest - which mainstream hobbies and interests do you have?

Work Mostly. I work M-F  By the time I get dinner and get home it's time to get ready for bed so I can be at work the next day. My weekends are the only time I have much "Free" time but I am always doing things to make extra $$ so before I know it my weekends are over. I rarely take any time off. Took a weeks vacation in Early July and went and visited a old friend from High School. First time I've actually taken a full weeks vacation and traveled in probably 7 or 8 years.

As far as other activities I love Flea Markets, Estate Sales and I am an avid Coin Collector.

Sometimes it's fun to combine my coin collecting and Piss Fun activites

Wetman

Clipboard01.jpg

money piss.jpg

• Like 2