Ummm someone said I should post this but I'm gonna warn you its very poorly written and I might delete it. There's only a tiny portion of pee play in this story but I thought I'd post it anyways.TRIGGER WARNING: There are mentions of bdsm and knives. 

Clarification from steve25805. I know this author very well so want to make clear that for her this "daddy" thing is role play based upon her pretending to be little. It is not intended as anything incestuous and should not be seen in that light.

It's 6:00pm. Daddy got off work at 5:30. There must be traffic. I knew I was in for a punishment because I had been teasing Daddy all day with pictures. Suddenly, I heard his car door slam. I couldn't help but  feel a twinge of fear. What does he have planned today?

"You know you're in trouble, right?" He asked me in a stern voice. "What Am I supposed to be afraid?" I replied sassily. I had always been a smart mouthed little girl. Why stop now?

"That sass is gonna get you fucked up." I smiled and decided to push his patience a little farther. "Well you're gonna have to catch me then." He raised his eyebrow at me, clearly losing his patience. "If you run, it'll be wor..." before he could finish, I sprinted off to the bedroom and hid in the closet. 

I could hear Daddy's footsteps through the hallway. "Come out, come out!" He shouted and cover myself with a spare blanket in the closet. I squealed when the blanket had been yanked off me. Daddy grabbed my wrist and snatched me up.

"You're in for it little girl." He grabs my neck and forcefully pushes me on the bed. "Daddy I'm sorry I promise." Daddy straddles my hips and pins my arms above my head. "Well it's too fucking late for sorry." I squirm under his grasp but he refuses to let me go. 

Daddy moves his hand down to my baby pink panties and slips a finger inside me. I gasp quickly and continue to struggle under him. "Daddy please let go....I have to pee." he looked down at me with a smirk. "Pee then." I blush and look away from him.

"D-Daddy I can't go with you on top of me." He snatched his hand from my panties and put it around my neck. "You can and you will.

I continue to blush while trying to hold it in.  Suddenly, Daddy starts ticking me. I couldn't hold my giggles or pee. I moved my hands down to cover my face. Warm pee filled my panties and soaked into the bed sheets. 

"Aww look the little baby can't control herself." I blushed even harder and tried to push him off. "Daddy let go!" I screamed. Daddy pulled out a small pocket knife "Shut the fuck up and you won't get hurt." He flipped me over and pulled down my wet panties. 

"This is what happens to little bitches like you." He suddenly shoved himself inside me. I gasped and bit my lip as he started fucking me "Daddy please let go." He responded by grabbing my throat once again.

I feel Daddy pull out of me and he goes to grab his belt. I screamed after I felt a hard smack on my ass. After a few more smacks, Daddy pulled me up and led me to the bathroom. He forced me into the tub and pushed his cock down my throat.

I gagged and pulled back as tears started to form in my eyes. He pulled me back onto his cock and started to brutally fuck my throat. I looked up at him with innocent and he reached his hand up to slap my face. Suddenly I tasted his warm salty cum on my tongue. 

"This is how dirty little girls like you get treated." Before I could respond, I felt a stream of warm liquid hit my face. He lifted his stream slightly and directed over my hair, drenching my pig tails and bows. He sprayed the last few drops on my pussy. 

He went to turn on the shower water and grabbed a small towel. He washed my face  and the rest of my body with vanilla scented soap. He then took down my pig tails and applied sweet smelling shampoo. He dried me off and dressed me in fuzzy pink pajamas.

"You did well today princess. Get some rest. I love you." He kissed my forehead and pulled the blankets over me. "I love you too Daddy." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

• Like 1