Thinking about buying a potty training urinal

It feels really weird to type out that title, but I've always been drawn to different types of toilets and potties. Over the years in exploring this fetish I've collected various glasses and jugs to pee into. I've always been enamored with urinals and would love to some day have a house with one installed. While living at home I often fantasized about using my closet as a toilet, setting up one corner to either pee on a rug one of my glasses. I'd also love to one day have a series of chamber pots and other ancient commodes. It'd be amazing to have an antique chair that doubled as a toilet with guests none the wiser. 

I now living on my own but with 3 other roommates. We're all good friends and as a result there is very little privacy and added in the fact that we don't have our own washer and dyer and have to use a laundry mat, I haven't had as much freedom, per se, as I did back home to wet as I please. I usually sat on a stack of towels and wet freely on my off days, easily hiding and washing the soaked towels and clothing at night when my parents were in bed. This makes the mind wander a bit and my thoughts are brought back to the days when I peed secretly in bottles and my glasses and jugs. I am the first one up and the first one to come home each day so I'd have an easy time of dumping the evidence. Now this brings me to this topic. I've been thinking about buying a child's training urinal. Probably this one :

https://www.amazon.com/Urinals-Potty-Training-Color-TheJD/dp/B00DW6YIX4/ref=pd_sbs_75_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00DW6YIX4&pd_rd_r=ZXAWYQAHE0AD2Y7CPYD9&pd_rd_w=4SkB1&pd_rd_wg=ltlO4&refRID=ZXAWYQAHE0AD2Y7CPYD9&th=1

As far as I can tell it has a liter capacity so it'd be just as good for an adult. I've got a couple ideas of where I could install it. I'm thinking I could leave the suction cup mount in a spot in my closet or even the back of my door. How fun would it be to have a urinal in your room?

I am just a little worried about the suction cups  themselves. Some of the other urinals have a different hook system that would be easier to bear the weight of my piss, the last thing I need is a liter of my pee all over the floor and whatever else. My room is fairly small. Oh how I long for the days when I'll be able to live alone. There's so much I'd like to buy and do.

What do you guys think about this?

• 2 weeks later...