Cinema

Last night I went to the cinema.For a Saturday night it wasn't that busy.After collecting my ticket, getting a drink and buying snacks,I headed in to the auditorium.It slowly filled up and the film started.Everyone settled down and became engrossed in the film.Inevetibaly after a while,I noticed some people getting up and slipping out presumably to use the bathrooms.It got me thinking,did those people who went to pee deliberately hurry things up so as not to miss too much of the film.I have visions of girls quickly going in,pullIng their knickers down,peeing,then hurriedly wiping (or not),then after hurriedly adjusting their clothing going back to the auditorium with wet hands and maybe still some wetness in their underwear.Of course when the film ended,everyone filed out and many headed straight to the toilets.Unusually I did not need to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that my wife always manages to wait through to the end of a film, but she is often more than ready to go when the film finishes.   I would think that anyone who goes out to the toilet must be pretty desperate, so I can imagine that there are some high pressure discharges going on there.

• Like 1

I love seeing. long lines for ladies room after a movie ends movie theater. They move around cross there legs and hands down crouch. I would love hear women taken long pees in ladies room after a movie ends. Fighting over stalls and taken long pees and making sounds.

• Like 1

Your wife must be bursting and run to rest rooms. Long lines run to the toilet. Fight over the stalls in ladies rooms . Need to go after drinking lots of big sodas. Hearing nice long pees . Hear ladies hover moan sigh etc.