Arranging Meet-Ups

Admin

15 hours ago, Rich7 said:

Hope you can make it. Ladies coming, I hope so, but all I can do is suggest meet up and then it is sort out of my hands really, worth checking on this thread I guess 

Any chance you could check with the club/ event host what the male to female ratio is as a whole? I would hate to hear that it's a predominantly Male event with very little female attendance. Obviously couples will attend that place but not all females will want to openly play without prior interaction.

It is open to all genders, but important to be honest with you, most going are men or trans, women now and again, but not many. I went today, pee play is encouraged and is done in the shower area. The manager, Judith can be asked about private arrangements with her, it is her speciality. But in life some things are not free if you get my gist. I do intend to be there about 12.30 on Thursday 5th, and will notify here if anything crops up to prevent me.

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I won't be attending myself but I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope some women turn up! 

Thanks Sophie. For any women, or men, worried about things being done to them or being forced to do things they do not want, that is not going to happen. Judith who manages the club has strict rues on that, which are enforced. If we all (hopefully not just me !!) stay on the main floor, any problems shout out and she will hear and deal with them. But club is not like that, friendly, non threatening, people do as much or as little as they wish, all consensual  

Edited by Rich7

I don't like meet ups in genera, especially with people I've hardly spoken to at all, l so that counted me out from the very beginning. And I really dislike the idea of being the only female there, or there being very few females. 

It wasn't the travel that was the problem. It was everything else.

There's a very small amount of people from this site and other pee sites I would meet in person, less than 5, and those I've known for nearly a decade.

Perhaps we should follow the kink community a bit here and start off with a 'Peefans UK Social' that can even be rolled out globally in different parts of the world. Often 'munches' are social events in well known pubs so people can have a drink and relax into getting to know one another. We do all share the same kink so it wouldnt really be any different to a kink munch. In our case however, it'd have to be a centralised location to the UK which is quite literally in the middle of the country (perhaps another big city a bit further North than Birmingham to make things easy). Depending on its success we could make it a monthly social, so that way we all get to know each other and can EVENTUALLY lead into a central play event together perhaps. There are plenty of clubs across the country that cater for pee play and theres even an event in London specifically designed for it, but ive never been as im at the other end of the country. Obviously theres nothing stopping each of you from the UK attending your own Cities/Counties kink events (sites like Fetlife are awesome to find out what's going on) but if people from here really do want to meet up then that's the only way i can see it viably happening in the short term.

Feel free to leave thoughts and opinions on this idea!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nervousness re meet up which has been strongly put on here is understandable, especially for women if with a group of men. Totally see the point, that is why I suggested a location that was "managed" professionally so nobody would be vulnerable. Idea of a social meet first also a way to deal with the issue,  Sadly health wise I am not up for a meet at the moment, but let's sort of not give up on it. Thanks   

• 3 weeks later...

I have always wanted to meet up in a group of like minded enthusiasts, but I think now to get started in conversation or even participate in naughty action in the first meet or two would not work because of peoples inhibitions, which would not ease in a group.

Personally I believe if we want to meet someone nice and really indulge in our mutual pleasure it really is best on a one with one basis. The conversation can be intensely personal, steered, backtracked and ideally advanced immediately as one senses reactions, and it will be much easier for a lady to feel at ease and release her own desires to talk about (taboo) subjects in an exciting, friendly and really sexy conversation with someone she is developing trust in.

I speak from experience and using the technique have almost always achieved what I was looking for, generating huge interest and excitement in the subject as we truly warm to each other in close and private conversation.

If any of you ladies want to come with me on that experience sometime just message me, you won't be disappointed I assure you!   

• 5 months later...

Haven't seen any discussions here for a while.  Still up for a pint but my manic schedule means it'll probably be a last minute thing.  I'm just south of oxford but have my own transport.  I'm willing to meet one to one as long as everyone is clear that it's a pint and a chat ... not a date, not solely about pee, just a pint and a chat.

On 4/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, Sophie said:

I don't like meet ups in genera, especially with people I've hardly spoken to at all, l so that counted me out from the very beginning. And I really dislike the idea of being the only female there, or there being very few females. 

It wasn't the travel that was the problem. It was everything else.

There's a very small amount of people from this site and other pee sites I would meet in person, less than 5, and those I've known for nearly a decade.

I need to get to know you better so I can join that august company.  😎

• 1 month later...