To my readers

Brutus

As many of you know, I post a lot of fictional stories here. It's a growing passion that I feel compelled to pursue more intently at this point. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories and especially those who are regular readers of mine. My development here has led me to post my first story on Literotica. If anyone is interested, It's called Lust and Descent and my name there is ReFlexions. It's not very well received but regardless, I felt confident enough to challenge myself with  a much bigger story for a tougher audience than what I do here and it's because of this forum allowing me to find my style and improve as a writer. I hope to continue on.

This isn't a goodbye, I will continue to participate on this forum of course. I just wanted to invite anyone who enjoys my writing since you all helped me get to this point. Thanks again.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Hi Brutus

Thanks for that.  I too am a member of Literotica where I'm Adrian69702006.  Please feel free to check out my stories there, some of which overlap with ones here.  

I'm glad to see that someone else here is on Literotica. I'll definitely check out what you have there.