I need some tips on golf

Sephora

34 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Sounds fun.Cant help.I think hit the ball,and follow through with your stroke..you can pee in the sand traps!:11_blush:x

LOLOL  yeah  I don't think I want to do that at a tournament, but who knows, it is a 4-5 hour long game. I will have to eventually pee.

But I need more pointers here !!

• Like 1

Just kidding!But i cant really help on golf.I hope you have a good day when you go though.Chances are there will be a few others around anyway,peeing in the sandtraps might get you evicted...

On July 25, 2017 at 10:28 AM, pee01 said:

Google how to play golf for tips. I cant wait to hear about you desperation playing golf drinking lots of water.

On July 25, 2017 at 10:28 AM, pee01 said:

Google how to play golf for tips. I cant wait to hear about you desperation playing golf drinking lots of water.

I was well behaved, however i did pee twice next to the gold kart. My friend decided to pee in the cup while our golf balls were inside. She also ended up peeing on the waiting bench at a tee off.

16 hours ago, pee01 said:

I work love to see and hear her go. I bet long steam from both you ladies letting it . After drinking lots of water.

I do struggle with long streams, I guess I am more loud lol