Forum VIPs

This site isn't possible without you - the members - and as a small token of appreciation, PeeFans would like to award some members with VIP status, as a small thank you for such great contributions to the site.

It is of course impossible to recognise everyone who deserves credit, but over the next few days I plan to award the title to at least some deserving members. If you would like to nominate anyone for VIP status for their contributions to the site, please privately message me. 

Please note: except in extraordinary conditions, VIPs should have been a member of the site for a minimum of 12 months and have at least 100 posts and 100 positive reputation points. 

Thank you.

Excluding moderators, that gives us 16 VIPs. There are quite a few other members I would like to award this status too, but in an effort to keep this title especially prestigious, I have decided to keep the VIP member ratio to total member ratio at around 1:1000.

This means for approximately every 1,000 forum users registered on the site, 1 new VIP will be awarded. We are rapidly approaching 17,000 forum members, so please don't forget to message me your nominations for who else deserves this rank for excellent contributions to PeeFans. There are a lot of metrics to consider, and we will never be able to give everyone the thanks they deserve, but hopefully this small title will go some way to thanking some of the people who make PeeFans the great community that it is.

Well done to those already given the rank, it is very deserved. Thanks again to everyone who contributes to the forum though, it really doesn't go unnoticed.  

We once held 'The Golden Piss Awards' here on PeeFans (see the archive for details), and I wonder if you guys would like to see this brought back in 2017? It is perhaps a fairer way of recognising contributions to the site, rather than one personal opinion (as I of course can't keep track of everyone, and thus used specific metrics to try and avoid any bias). Let me know if this is something you'd like to see, and if you have any suggestions for specific award categories we could use. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Admin said:

We once held 'The Golden Piss Awards' here on PeeFans (see the archive for details), and I wonder if you guys would like to see this brought back in 2017? It is perhaps a fairer way of recognising contributions to the site, rather than one personal opinion (as I of course can't keep track of everyone). Let me know if this is something you'd like to see, and if you have any suggestions for specific award categories we could use. 

We have a much larger membership now I think and it is worth doing.

We could open up nominations for a series of categories. I would suggest that the more nominations the better so maybe lets have a high limit of maybe 10 noms per category per person? I'd say no limit but inevitably some joker somewhere will then decide to nominate the entire membership for a laugh, lol.

Just a thought.

Cant remember what the categories were last time, but maybe they should be something like this?

Best pic poster

Best story writer

Best narrator of true pissing adventures

Best vid poster or linker

Best chatroom talker

Sexiest female member

Sexiest male member 

Just suggestions. Don't take anything I suggest as gospel.

16 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

We have a much larger membership now I think and it is worth doing.

We could open up nominations for a series of categories. I would suggest that the more nominations the better so maybe lets have a high limit of maybe 10 noms per category per person? I'd say no limit but inevitably some joker somewhere will then decide to nominate the entire membership for a laugh, lol.

Just a thought.

Cant remember what the categories were last time, but maybe they should be something like this?

Best pic poster

Best story writer

Best narrator of true pissing adventures

Best vid poster or linker

Best chatroom talker

Sexiest female member

Sexiest male member 

Just suggestions. Don't take anything I suggest as gospel.

I like all those categories. We only had 4 categories last time given the site was smaller: http://peefans.com/index.php?/forum/33-the-2015-golden-piss-awards/ - In fact, only one of those was even won by a member (congratulations again @Vikka) as the others were for things such as best picture etc. Those kind of categories could still work too, but with so much content on the site, it would be extremely hard to decide between. All something to consider though. :)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I like all those categories. We only had 4 categories last time given the site was smaller: http://peefans.com/index.php?/forum/33-the-2015-golden-piss-awards/ - In fact, only one of those was even won by a member as the others were for things such as best picture etc. Those kind of categories could still work too, but with so much content on the site, it would be extremely hard to decide between. All something to consider though. :)

Yeah, it might be worth seeing what others think.

To help keep the site running, one or two ads will be put on the site. Don't worry, we won't be using any sneaky popunders or annoying redirects, just plain old banners that you can click if you want to. The ads are not affiliated or endorsed by PeeFans, but we will try to include ads that are as relevant as possible.

However, I am posting this here as VIP's (and ex-premium members) will not see these ads. Another perk as a small thank you. :)

• Like 2

OMG, Thank you for adding me to the VIP section. I am actually looking forward to the awards and perhaps some games we can play or a quiz type to get the people more involved. 

I will help as much as I can, for now, with the wedding preps and all, it does not leave me much time. :-)

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2017 at 11:25 PM, Sephora said:

OMG, Thank you for adding me to the VIP section. I am actually looking forward to the awards and perhaps some games we can play or a quiz type to get the people more involved. 

I will help as much as I can, for now, with the wedding preps and all, it does not leave me much time. :-)

No need for thanks, it's deserved! Agreed, awards and quizzes etc would all be a good way to get people more active on the site and to have a little fun. 

Having said that, mini quizzes etc certainly don't need me, if anyone is up for running any sort of games or activities, by all means just post a thread to gauge the interest. My guess is there'd be a fair few people interested!

On the VIP subject, as I said, please feel free to nominate members for VIP status by sending me a private message. Once we hit 17,000 members - hopefully in the next month or so - we'll select another forum VIP.

I plan on adding more and more perks to VIP status too, such as the ad-free element mentioned above.