Don't piss off a woman

A friend of mine helped to move his girlfriend friend because she caught him cheating on her. Apparently, when he went, the ex was not there. So she grabed her things, removed all the curtains, bed covers that she paid for. She noticed a bra and undies that did not belong to her and was under the sheet and got angry. Just before leaving, she opened the fridge, noticed there was a hal empty bottle of wine. So she decided to pee in it, put back the cork and back to the fridge. I am not sure we can call it white wine anymore. Lolol

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Yellow wine,call it "recycled"..:15_yum:

Call recycled wine for sure lolol. I hve never tried to pee in a wine bottle. Who knows, maybe one day and i will make sure to have 2 empty ones just in case.

• Like 1
On 7/17/2017 at 11:35 AM, Sephora said:

A friend of mine helped to move his girlfriend friend because she caught him cheating on her. Apparently, when he went, the ex was not there. So she grabed her things, removed all the curtains, bed covers that she paid for. She noticed a bra and undies that did not belong to her and was under the sheet and got angry. Just before leaving, she opened the fridge, noticed there was a hal empty bottle of wine. So she decided to pee in it, put back the cork and back to the fridge. I am not sure we can call it white wine anymore. Lolol

Awww man that's great! Another fantasy of mine to have a angry women piss in my house, car, or in my food. That doesn't work when they are aware that it turns you on.

• Like 1