Bonnie's Impulses

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

It's almost as if we were both carrying about an internal pump of high-test hormones, dispensed in huge amounts at random intervals the way we both get instantly horny for each other at odd times and places.

The hint of one of her stupendous nipples appearing beneath a t-shirt can give me an instant boner of exceeding quality. A boner that is already dripping it's lube right out of its sheath -- the head reddened with excitement, my balls tightening in anticipation of releasing their cargo.

Other times catching a whiff of her favorite Latina perfume, gifted upon her by her oh-so-sexy sister who works in a huge department store in Juarez, or triggered by a sniff of her cunt-laced female pee as she urinates into a nearby toilet or my face as I eat out her succulent pussy.  

Just thinking about that now gives me a woody fit for a king -- or queen that she is.

The impulsiveness of her hot and nervous hand expertly undoing the top button of my jeans, snaking down the fly, and fishing out my member makes it instantly hardened for action.

Likewise all I have to do to get her pussy flowing is to lean over and nuzzle that perfect spot on her neck just below the ear, murmur sweet words of love and a couple of groans and she's ready for any dirty-filthy-fuck game we want to try.

Sometimes she's not very subtle:

Today while I'm pecking away at a tedious description of machine technology for work [interior lubrication chart of arm/parallel/injection/34004-BA] she sneaks up behind me and presents under my nose her middle finger dripping in pussy juices.

I savor the aroma, and make yummy sounds as I sniff it and lick it. I love this particular trick of hers. She's done this a few times -- in theaters, at a secluded booth in a restaurant, while driving, parking  lots, other semi-public places. She knows I get off  on it. Sometimes the finger contains overtones of not just pussy -- sometimes it's a bit of pee, other times a hint of ass. "...Baby I think I have to go to the potty now" .

Once it was just because "I had an itchy asshole and I know how you like to hear me talk about scratching it"

She's right. I do love her asshole. And pussy. And tits. And face. And everything about my Bonita.

This of course now leads to the nearest toilet where she treats me to a full show of whatever she has to do -- usually pee followed by a fast blowjob while she sits on the pot.
Usually I'm so turned on by the pee that I cum fast and hard. It's amazing to be shooting your load into a tight hot mouth of a urinating girl who loves what she's doing.

Other times when I'm not busy and there's a nearby bed, after the pee show we simply fuck each other's brains out.

It's all good friends.
And I'm a luck man.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...