Nopjans

nopjans

Hello. I'm Nopjans. I don't remember why I chose that as my alias when signing up for Peesearch many years ago, but it is a nonsense word. I live in southern California and occasionally publish naughty peeing stories, when I have time to write and polish them. I first became aware of my interest in women peeing when I read an article in the early 1990s suggesting non-intercourse sexual ideas for couples, in the face of fear about STDs.  One of the suggestions was to pee on each other, and this idea took hold in my young teenage mind. When I was at college and had access to the internet for the first time, somehow I discovered Patches Place, and it was all downhill from there. :10_wink:

My interest is in women peeing in unusual places, the more unusual and naughtier, the better. 

Edited by nopjans
  • Like 3

Hi Nopjans.

You and I are very much two peas in a pod when it comes to girls and ladies peeing in naughty places.

Have you ever had a lady in real life pee somewhere naughty for you?

And because I tend to ask two questions, one pee-related and one non-pee-related...........what other hobbies and interests do you have? 

Thanks, Steve. Most of the places women I've been with have peed are pretty tame - hiking trails, campgrounds, parking lots and such. One time I had driven myself and a few friends downtown. When we parked in a parking garage, my friend's date got out of the car, walked around to the front and squat down and without much fanfare took a big piss right there like it was a regular thing to do. This was the first time I'd ever met this girl. The location wasn't terribly naughty, but the attitude of "I'm just going to piss in a parking garage in front of people I barely know" was hot as hell.

My other interests are varied, but my biggest is music, and its production. I'm fascinated by instruments, recording techniques, microphones, etc. 

Edited by nopjans
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with both you and Steve when it comes to ladies peeing in naughty places. However, since you described your real experiences as relatively tame, I'd be curious to know what your ideal pee sighting would be? What sort of scenario would you find the hottest? 

For me, the hottest place to see a woman peeing would be some place where it would be really disrespectful. My darkest fantasies involve beautiful women peeing in places invested with sacred and solemn symbolism, like a church or a cemetery. 

• Like 2
On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:54 AM, nopjans said:

For me, the hottest place to see a woman peeing would be some place where it would be really disrespectful. My darkest fantasies involve beautiful women peeing in places invested with sacred and solemn symbolism, like a church or a cemetery. 

I once heard a tale on the grapevine about two older teenagers - a girl and boy who broke into a local church for purposes of desecration.

Allegedly, the girl pissed in the font.