Bonnie, Susie The Jar

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Susie, Bonnie, 3 way - Part 2 The Jar

After a number of orgasms accompanied by hot pee on the part of all parties, we're all in need of a brief rest and recovery as we regain control  of our senses and catch our breath.

We exit from the hot tub, Susie hands us generously sized bath towels as we stumble towards her kitchen  to get a snack or two and replenish vital fluids.  We've brought cheese, wine, and baguettes as well as other delicacies and enjoy nibbling as our tastes renew from the early round of pussy, cum, pee and hot tub water. It's all good though.

As we're sitting about my eyes wander towards a large ceramic vase type jar by the door, used to hold umbrellas, a cane, a ski pole. It's about 30 inches high, and has an opening of about 15 inches in the center. Looks to me like the perfect place to pee.

Bonnie see me eyeing it, and winks knowingly.

"Yes, I've peed in there before. Let's all work up a good fresh batch and give it all a go as soon as we're ready", she grins.

We empty the jars contents into a small closet, and the girls get naked and try it on for size. Both can fit ass-to-ass which will allow me water them both  between their legs as they pee.  In the mean time Bonnie grabs my cock while sitting on the jar and rubs it hard  against her open pussy while my free hands grope her right boob nipple and my other hand goes right up Susie's sopping cunt. Everyone is groaning now, the girls asses together legs spread and fingers busy.

After a few minutes Susie says "I think I can pee.  Everyone get ready".
Bonita agrees and I get my cock in place between Susie's ample pussy lips to aim my stream directly on the tiny bead of her clit.

Bonnie's stream starts first- tentative drops then a trickle blending into a stream and soon Susie's starts. My cock is dripping and my flow begins as I pulse it against her clit and then move to Bonnie's for a quick rinsing of hers and her masturbating fingers and then back to Susie's again.  Most of the pee goes into the jar, but a good portion is on the tile floor and our bare feet. Feels so decadent and naughty.

Suddenly Susie tenses up and cums hard, her pee rising now as her pussy contracts, fitfully squirting skyward and hitting my nipple. I dive to my knees to tongue her quivering membranes and suck the last drops of piss off her flaps and asshole.

Almost immediately Bonnie cums like a herd of thundering elephants, trumpeting WOWWW in my ear as she grips my head I move over from Susie's twat to hers, take her ample clit between my lips and suck it like a small butter bean as the pee strongly flows around my face and tongue and her legs beat a rhythm on my back. My god it smells like pee and cunt here now and we all love that.

We now go back to the shower to rinse off and recover. I think a nap is order so after we clean and dry it's under the covers in Susies' king size bed, me in the middle with two well satisfied and sexy women in my arms on both sides.

I'm one happy guy , and the screwing hasn't even begun yet. MORE TO COME LATER>