Pee Audio at the Beach

Guest UnabashedUser

fantastic descriptions and earwitnessing. Enjoyed this immensely. Hearing women unload their pee noisily is such a turn on. Keep up the good work.

Another opportunity for audio at the beach and parks is where there is a bench against the outside wall of the toilet block underneath an open window high up in the wall above the bench. Take a book (paper or e-) with you and sit on the bench you can hear almost everything from the cubicle door open/closing, the hiss or splashing of the pee falling into the bowl,  to the flush.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

@Dr.P I'm glad this old story got revived. I never saw it until now and man this is great. I literally laughed when you mentioned the drinking fountain trick, I do the same thing at work to this day and did it when I was in school. But the exercise trick you came up with is damn brilliant! Perfect cover by checking pulse since runners always do that. Tipping my hat to you.

It's so exciting when you hear a stream start firing away after you've seen a hottie go inside. Whether it's a high pitch hisser or a heavy low pitch torrent punching the water, it just makes the moment such a thrill to hear a woman make so much noise from that part of her body.

• Like 1

Brutus, Thanks for your kind words. Interesting that you have come up with the drinking fountain trick, too. I stumbled on that by blind luck, after looking carefully at the building design, which was very open, and invited finding an opportunity to exploit that. Unfortunately, most or all of those buildings have been replaced by some of different design, now.

The exercise trick came from actually doing exercise, for many years, and observing the behavior of many hard core athletes, some of whom train at the beach. They often appear to be totally immersed in their own micro-world, which reduces, or even eliminates the suspicion that they may be observing , listening to, or interacting with the world outside of themselves, in any way. So other people, athletes and non-athletes, women and men, tend to recognize their fixations, and totally ignore them, which is to their advantage, and keeps them out of embarrassing, and even threatening, social situations.

I agree that actually hearing women's pee sounds is very exciting, in itself. But I think that making the connection between the external appearance of the woman and her pee sounds makes it even more exciting.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Brutus, Thanks for your kind words. Interesting that you have come up with the drinking fountain trick, too. I stumbled on that by blind luck, after looking carefully at the building design, which was very open, and invited finding an opportunity to exploit that. Unfortunately, most or all of those buildings have been replaced by some of different design, now.

The exercise trick came from actually doing exercise, for many years, and observing the behavior of many hard core athletes, some of whom train at the beach. They often appear to be totally immersed in their own micro-world, which reduces, or even eliminates the suspicion that they may be observing , listening to, or interacting with the world outside of themselves, in any way. So other people, athletes and non-athletes, women and men, tend to recognize their fixations, and totally ignore them, which is to their advantage, and keeps them out of embarrassing, and even threatening, social situations.

I agree that actually hearing women's pee sounds is very exciting, in itself. But I think that making the connection between the external appearance of the woman and her pee sounds makes it even more exciting.

I think a lot of guys with the fetish figured their way to the fountain as a good cover. I started using it in junior high when I was 13, realizing I could hear girls and teachers clearly. I caught my 7th grade English teacher having great pees several times that year. She was an airhead but her peeing was insane. She was a solid built curvy blonde with thick legs and hips, and gorgeous face. I'd hang around at my locker for a minute and she would often come to use the girls room literally just across the hall. I would fidget with books and then slowly use the fountain and through both combined had enough time to hear her entire pee. She was unbelievable when she went in there, the low pitch heavy sounding waterfall of a stream and the power of it and time she kept it going was breathtaking. She had the bladder of a horse and had no shame with it, didn't hold back at all. Many of the girls even at that age weren't far behind her capability so yeah the fountain trick was very useful. 

I've seen plenty of runners standing around checking their pulse, playing with their fancy watches and everything and yup they are in their own world, so you doing that was perfect. But yes, seeing who is making the pee sounds is much better, so it's twice as fun when you see a hot woman on her way in so you know it's her and not a 80 year old grannie you're hearing.

Edited by Brutus
  • Hot 2

Brutus, I have had the fetish, virtually all of my life, since even before I was in grade school. I was often able to listen to female relatives and friends, in private homes, but public buildings in the Midwestern U.S. were more of a challenge. All had multiple stalls, separated by metal partitions, in large rooms, rather than separate rooms, with individual doors.The large rooms were solidly built, with brick walls, and solid wood or metal doors for entrance and exit, usually located at significant distances from the nearest stall. So sound proofing was fairly effective and background noise levels were high, with industrial strength toilet flushes, and the sink faucets, overwhelming the relatively delicate hisses and tinkles of the ladies. I envy your experiences in 7th grade! I never even tried, in schools, or other public buildings, because it was futile, with this type of arrangement and construction.

But I moved to California in my late twenties, and things are very different, here, thank goodness. Construction is notoriously cheap, when it comes to sound insulation of public and private bathrooms, so I have had quite a few interesting experiences, here. Individual toilet units, with very thin doors and poor sound proofing, are very common. I have posted some of my experiences here, on September 10, 2017, in "Real Pee Stories and Sightings" but I will check my files to see what I haven't yet reported.

I also remember that I posted a couple of stories about "Ellie," a former girlfriend of mine, in California, on PeeFans, same section, on July 17, 2017. She had the interesting habit of leaving the bathroom door partially open, whenever she peed, in homes or hotel rooms, when we were dating. I only dared to look in on her once, but I was able to position myself so that I could listen to her, almost every time she peed, while we were together. Her pisses were quite exciting, with very loud hisses, and several starts and stops, in any one session.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1