Hamster245 interview.

I am curious about your username. Is there a reason why "Hamster?" Are you a hamster lover or is that a nickname you've been given for any reason, or something else? Just curious.

And when you pee in public, how discrete do you prefer to be? A lot of public peeing is in outdoor locations, but the intention is NOT to be seen by other members of the public.

And then there is the more exhibitionist kind where people pee in public places because they want to be seen. This latter though has much greater legal risks - especially for a guy. Being prosecuted for indecent exposure is not a good thing for any guy to have on his record.

5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I am curious about your username. Is there a reason why "Hamster?" Are you a hamster lover or is that a nickname you've been given for any reason, or something else? Just curious.

Hamster is an old school nickname, based on my surname as the first three letters are the same. 245 is a stock car number I've used in banger racing alongside the nickname.

5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

And when you pee in public, how discrete do you prefer to be? A lot of public peeing is in outdoor locations, but the intention is NOT to be seen by other members of the public.

And then there is the more exhibitionist kind where people pee in public places because they want to be seen. This latter though has much greater legal risks - especially for a guy. Being prosecuted for indecent exposure is not a good thing for any guy to have on his record.

I suppose deep down I want to be seen, even if it's not full on exposure. I have pissed in front of a TV presenter for an E4 web series on kinks. I enjoy going where i shouldnt and the thrill of being seen and humiliated whilst going. I almost want the disaproval of being caught going.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the credit card number question is off the table... How did you end up on a web series like that (if you don't mind me asking?) Did you see it advertised online and just decide to get in touch with them? Sounds intriguing...

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2017 at 11:51 PM, Admin said:

Since the credit card number question is off the table... How did you end up on a web series like that (if you don't mind me asking?) Did you see it advertised online and just decide to get in touch with them? Sounds intriguing...

I was approached by a producer who had seen my profile on another website for pee interests.