Shipping Area Flood

2 hours ago, glad1 said:

I notice you seemed to have no trouble finding your form.

There is no form, it,s a wide spread.. Always, i think i have a defect with my pie lmao

43 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Mmmm always enjoy seeing a girls puddle...

Fanny, if i was able to draw your name, I would.. Unfortunately, it is not a talent I can have. However, I am good at filling big containers. I can't be good at everything *wink*

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sephora said:

Since this week is slow, my superviser asked me to find 4 shipping forms because they can't locate them and since the shipping department is closed, i took my sweet time. The bathrooms are at the very far end of the building so i have decided to pee in the area.

I decided to take a picture of my flood then to realize that puddle shifted and part went under a door which is locked. So i locked up and hoping no one will go there anytime soon :-(    Lmao

image.jpeg

Great job! ???????

16 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Didnt you wipe then?or did you decide to not leave on the floor?

Actually I thought about wiping, I had no tissue, my hubby usually licks me clean lolol, also leaving a paper behind would mean it was a women that went as I rarely see men using tissue.

• Like 1