Discreet Pee in a Dress

Guest UnabashedUser

I love this. The wife and I have both done the car door-drive-in pee thing in the rear rows followed by some fast action in the back seat. Very hot. thanks for sharing

On 7/9/2017 at 3:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I went to the Drive In Movies with my friends this evening. Where our screen was, was quite far from the only restroom. We had drank many sodas throughout the movie. Near the end I realized I really had to pee! There was a designated smoking area near my car with a lot of grass. I was wearing a dress that was knee length, with no panties underneath. I decided to walk over to the smoking area and pretend to smoke. I spread my legs a little more than shoulder length a part and tilted my hips back just a little. It was quite dark out and there were many cars nearby... I decided to piss standing there with my legs spread right in front of a bunch of cars. I do not think anyone noticed as a thick stream of piss came from between my legs. I got so turned on by the thought I was relieving myself in front of everyone without them even noticing, or maybe they did. ;)

That's great! You need you a man like me who would offer his mouth for your relief in the comfort of the car. I would've taken all that sugary drink waste. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2017 at 8:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I got so turned on by the thought I was relieving myself in front of everyone without them even noticing, or maybe they did. ;)

I get turned on the same way.  It's such a buzz to be out in public, possibly even with my cock hanging out, enjoying a little wee ... and no-one seems to even notice.  It's amazing how small our private worlds are.

I make a point of looking around when I'm out ... I'd hate to miss a lovely lady peeing because I wasn't paying attention.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2017 at 8:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

It was quite dark out and there were many cars nearby... I decided to piss standing there with my legs spread right in front of a bunch of cars. I do not think anyone noticed as a thick stream of piss came from between my legs. I got so turned on by the thought I was relieving myself in front of everyone without them even noticing, or maybe they did. ;)

My dream girl !! I simply adore any girl who thinks and acts like you do in this story, its so exciting and erotic to read and imagine. This the art of erotic peeing expressed so plainly for all us admiring guys!

• Like 1
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I went to the Drive In Movies with my friends this evening. Where our screen was, was quite far from the only restroom. We had drank many sodas throughout the movie. Near the end I realized I really had to pee! There was a designated smoking area near my car with a lot of grass. I was wearing a dress that was knee length, with no panties underneath. I decided to walk over to the smoking area and pretend to smoke. I spread my legs a little more than shoulder length a part and tilted my hips back just a little. It was quite dark out and there were many cars nearby... I decided to piss standing there with my legs spread right in front of a bunch of cars. I do not think anyone noticed as a thick stream of piss came from between my legs. I got so turned on by the thought I was relieving myself in front of everyone without them even noticing, or maybe they did. ;)

Awesome! I'd LOVE to see you doing that.

Especially indoors.

In my living room.

On the carpet!

Lol