Naughty pee before massage

I paid $100 for the massage, so I don't feel to bad for peeing on the carpet of the massage room.

I'm also grateful she still gave me the message and wasn't mad about it.

I agreed when she said next time restroom. So perhaps next time I go there I'll pee on the restroom floor.  

• 1 month later...

I did this again two days ago. 

This time I wanted to be really horny for the special massage. I bought some juice at a restaurant right before the massage. I gave a 150% tip as to do something nice in exchange for being naughty. Walked into the one person men's room, closed the door, stuck out my cock and peed on the floor letting a big jet of pee out, peeing in front of the toilet, peeing under the sink, peeing on the wall, peeing in the middle of the room letting a long pee all over making a big puddle letting my entire bladder go on the floor, and leaving it there. From that I became really horny. I went into the massage place, and in there when the women left for me to take my clothes off for the massage I peed on the carpet below the massage table for a fair amount of time relieving myself making a stain on the carpet below the massage table so she wouldn't know. Then when she gave me the massage and hand job I told her about how peeing on the floor makes me horny, after telling her that I orgasmed while she was handjobinq that and for the full 30 minutes which I paid $100 for I spent the entire time thinking of the carpet I had just peed on and the resturaunt bathroom floor I had peed on. 

I look forward to meeting up with friends and peeing together on floors. 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

You should invite the masseuse to join you in having a pee too, now that would be fun (and possible). I was lucky enough to find one that does just that!

I did persuade a masseuse to piss over me but it was in the bath, but better than nothing :1_grinning:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

You should invite the masseuse to join you in having a pee too, now that would be fun (and possible). I was lucky enough to find one that does just that!

Where did you manage to get a masseuse to join you in the pee fun? I would love to pee together with her on the floor of the massage room before getting the massage and hand job. 

• 1 month later...

I did naughty peeing before a massage again about a month or so ago. I peed under the massage table again, this time there were some blankets and stuff under the table. I peed on them, and the other stuff, but felt a little bad peeing on them as that felt like it went to far to me. I have to draw the line with naughty peeing some where. I think next time I'll go in there, pay, pee on the floor where visible where she'll see when she comes back in and then get the massage. Getting caught by her peeing on the floor and then getting the hand job and massage turned me on the most. I also want to only go in there once in a while though because it's expensive and then it's also only once in a while that they have to clean my pee. Or I'll get a massage and hand job at another location and be naughty in there before the massage.  

I got another erotic hand job and massage yesterday. When she left for me to take my clothes off I peed on the carpet in a heart shape. Then she gave me the massage and I told her I had peed on the floor while receiving it and I orgasmed which was nice. 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I did this again at a different massage place. I paid for the massage and hand job, when she left for me to take my clothes off I peed on the carpet next to the door, she yelled at me when I was peeing, I stopped and then she gave me the massage and hand job and I orgasmed knowing she will have to clean me pee off the carpet.