Bachelorette Party Time

23 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Wow,this sounds like a night that should have been captured on film!

Ahhhhhh I would rather not have evidence on what happened lololol

• Like 1
On 7/8/2017 at 8:08 AM, Sephora said:

I am still recovering from my night and at the rate I am going, it will take me a lot of coffee.

Wow what a night, we went to the strippers and my eyes were wide open lololol.   At one point I had 3 of them, 1 in the front and 2 on each side which one of them was so huge, it could have been used as a weapon. :1_grinning::1_grinning:

I swear to god I was peeing at every 30-45 minutes and most of it was done in the alley ways.. also I am not the only to blame, the others are as responsible for contributing.

This mornings pee was the longest ever.. you know when it just doesn't stop.  :toilet:  Except of my l feet swinging, it was my head. I have a feeling it's going to be that kind of day.

No pictures in the alley? It's a fantasy of mine to have multiple females use my mouth for relief after a long night of drinking. The next girl rushing the girl currently using my mouth.

14 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

No pictures in the alley? It's a fantasy of mine to have multiple females use my mouth for relief after a long night of drinking. The next girl rushing the girl currently using my mouth.

Damn, nice gesture. At a point we were 6 lined up and and another on the other side of the trash container. And I am not sure if any of us are trained in CPR, it could be quite risky.

• Like 2