Favourite Pee Model?

My absolute favorite is Dixie Comet. She's beautiful and hilarious. In addition to the regular clips she makes available, I commissioned a few custom clips that from her that she completely knocked out of the park.

previewlg_17803210.jpg

• Like 4
On 08/07/2017 at 1:23 AM, nopjans said:

My absolute favorite is Dixie Comet. She's beautiful and hilarious. In addition to the regular clips she makes available, I commissioned a few custom clips that from her that she completely knocked out of the park.

previewlg_17803210.jpg

You'll definitely wanna check out this thread: 

• Like 1

candie cane is really nice one, so dispossable pussy(do no more clips),

Of course TamTam South

swishersweetie(no more active, but was really into it)

Nikki, Rebecca and Pandora from peegarden.

All the cute young, slim, loveley little devil  amateur girls, love the naughty peeing,

and do selfies, are my fav`s at first.

Edited by paul66

I don't know her name, but I really liked the mature brunette who walks down the stairs in one of my favorite videos, and tells us something like," I heard that you want to know where a girl pees from"

She sensually teases us and then squats down to expose her pee hole and demonstrates the answer to  the question.

I have so many favorites, but one who really stands out is Nicole Marciano.  She was a Penthouse pet in the 1990s.  There are quite a few pictures of her on this forum.    

She did several photo shoots for ALS.  They would have a video camera filming the whole shoot,  and you could buy the video as a sort of full length "behind the scenes" movie of the session.  Their photos were mostly nude glamor shots,  but they would include peeing pictures if the girl was into it,  and Nicole was really into it. :14_relaxed:

I remember one occasion where she was dressing for the shoot when she suddenly shouted "I HAVE TO PEE.  DOES ANYONE WANNA WATCH?"   Of course there was a loud "YES" from the photographer in the next room.

She made four peeing scenes over the course of that day's modelling.  They were shooting in a luxurious-looking apartment,  and in one of the rooms there was a beautiful polished wood dining table.  At some point the photographer asked her if she was ready to do another pee scene.   Up to then they had done them all in the bathroom.   Nicole quietly suggested "I think I should just get up on that table and pee all over it. That would be so cool."  She went on to do exactly that, spraying a real flood across the table, so much that someone on the crew had to mop up with towels  when it ran over the edge on to the floor.

I found it tremendously erotic that such a beautiful girl clearly delighted in naughty peeing.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BigBladder said:

I love women with large bladder capacities who can piss for a long time and who can piss large quantities of Urine. Below are a number of models from different websites who are sexy and can piss like racehorses!!!!

I don't like when women take little 10 to 15 second tinkles. I LOVE when a woman hasn't peed for hours and has drank a ton of fluid and then they take a BIG LONG piss for over a minute straight with a strong powerful and loud stream. I love when they fill or overflow a huge jug.

Carissa Montgomery, Cheyenne Jewel, Candle Boxxx, Goddesses Starla, Dani Picas, Kendi Cumming, Clare Olsen, Lucy Zara, Ebony Candi Girl, Jayne & Rachel from Bound2burst, Ayla and Isabella from Sneakypee, Lisa (Sister 24).

My name is BIG BLADDER AND I HAVE A BIG BLADDER!!! I can piss 1.8 Liter and piss for over 90 seconds straight with a long, hard stream! My wife has a huge bladder as well.

If you're a woman with a big bladder then you are awesome.

I agree with this fully.

The only thing I would add is viewing the fully distended pee hole during the powerful long gush.

And - fuck it I am being greedy and naming more than one favourite because in honesty I have several. And which one is my top favourite alters anyway, depending upon my mood.

Here, though, is another favourite of mine from clips4sale, a Russian girl called Eva. One of her specialities is peeing all over the place in hotel rooms.......

50.png

63.png

43.png

12.jpg

188.jpg

191.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/07/2017 at 10:11 AM, steve25805 said:

Any any list of favourite naughty pissers would never be complete without a mention of our former member, WetFetishCat, whose speciality was pissing on her own carpets. Here is a collection of some of her sexiest pees......

5.jpg

8.jpg

31.jpg

36.jpg

40.jpg

70.jpg

76.jpg

78.jpg

134.jpg

197.jpg

237.jpg

256.jpg

263.jpg

305.jpg

i wounder what happed too WetFetishCat ?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...