The word fetish

DiaperFun

Well, in the context of the piss fetish we all share, yes I have wondered why. Since every fetish is different though, that's a tough question to answer. There are some that I find impossible to understand why anyone could enjoy, but I'm sure many people would wonder the same about a pee fetish. As for the word itself, a little Google research should answer your question. :tongue:

Well, in the context of the piss fetish we all share, yes I have wondered why. Since every fetish is different though, that's a tough question to answer. There are some that I find impossible to understand why anyone could enjoy, but I'm sure many people would wonder the same about a pee fetish. As for the word itself, a little Google research should answer your question. :tongue:

I have google on it and wikipedia says much about it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the word fetish is something close to charm in portuguese. Maybe worth looking up later?

I think most people have a wide range of what gets them turned on and the word fetish is not used properly. I could be wrong, but a sexual fetish is when someone absolutely needs whatever said obsession is to get off and cannot get off without it -like a complete fixation. It's one thing to really love something, get excited, and want more of it but a completely different not have anything else "work". This fascinates me. What could make someone only able to achieve sexual gratification with one fixation?

I have wondered if certain likes are by predisposition or is it environmental- such as seeing it when young,the relief of being forced to hold it turned into sexual gratification as an adult or being left in diapers too long as a kid etched in the brain (these are all things I've read/studied a long time ago so I am just summarizing. My memory of it may also not be the greatest). Personally, I think it is very person to person basis and there isn't a one size fits all answer on why any occur. Due to how taboo the subject of fetish is, I don't think there will be an answer anytime soon.

• Like 1
I think the word fetish is something close to charm in portuguese. Maybe worth looking up later?

I think most people have a wide range of what gets them turned on and the word fetish is not used properly. I could be wrong, but a sexual fetish is when someone absolutely needs whatever said obsession is to get off and cannot get off without it -like a complete fixation. It's one thing to really love something, get excited, and want more of it but a completely different not have anything else "work". This fascinates me. What could make someone only able to achieve sexual gratification with one fixation?

I have wondered if certain likes are by predisposition or is it environmental- such as seeing it when young,the relief of being forced to hold it turned into sexual gratification as an adult or being left in diapers too long as a kid etched in the brain (these are all things I've read/studied a long time ago so I am just summarizing. My memory of it may also not be the greatest). Personally, I think it is very person to person basis and there isn't a one size fits all answer on why any occur. Due to how taboo the subject of fetish is, I don't think there will be an answer anytime soon.

That was a good definition of the word fetish. As you probably know or have red in my previous posts, I am a 24/7 DL because of a neurologic disability from my childhood and I am only a DL not a AB. I combine my diaper fetish with the pee fetish as this forum happens about but I also have other fetishes beside my diaper fetish like stringpanties, swimsuits etc. If you also have a diaper fetish you are very welcome to join my special diaper wetting group in here located in the other adult content section:).