First golden shower tomorrow!

So it's finally about to happen. My girlfriend agreed to give me a golden shower (my first ever) and we'll be doing it tomorrow night! I'm so incredibly excited, and I'll be sure to write about the experience after it happens. In the meantime, I want to hear about everyone else's first golden showers!

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

My first experience with observing girls peeing was as a young lad in a sandbox with a young lady. We were playing the old "show me yours and I'll show you mine" game and she just pulled up her sundress in the corner and let it fly.  Of course I had to show her how boys went.

Then as a teen I had a girlfriend who let me have it on my hand in a swimming pool under water.  Very erotic with my hand between her legs as she let it go.

• 6 years later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, peelove64 said:

So it's finally about to happen. My girlfriend agreed to give me a golden shower (my first ever) and we'll be doing it tomorrow night! I'm so incredibly excited, and I'll be sure to write about the experience after it happens. In the meantime, I want to hear about everyone else's first golden showers!

It's been a few years how did it go?  Did you enjoy it with your girlfriend?  Have you done any recently?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 10:32 PM, Jar351 said:

It's been a few years how did it go?  Did you enjoy it with your girlfriend?  Have you done any recently?

The night we first tried it it was in the shower with the water running, so overall a relatively mild experience while still being very thrilling. Luckily we've only gotten more frisky in the years since! In the most recent watersports experience I've had with her, she peed all over me and my bed, which was easily the hottest moment of my life. We get married in a few months and will be moving in together, so there'll be endless more wet experiences to come!

• Like 2