4 hours ago, Ponme said:

Hi everyone.. it has been a while since I posted, I had a lot of things going on but now, let's get to business.

I started camping this year and I always have the same spot since I know the owner. Not far from where I am located, there is a double outdoor potty, you would be amazed how women have more fun then men when peeing. On each side and behind it, there are thick bushed and the view is quite awesome because I get to see under (which is not only pee at times). It is not very clear but I do get to see some pussy/pee.

I have seen so many women, including my girlfriend :-) and her 2 sisters pee which one of them was so piss drunk that had such a hard time to stand last year and while I was the only up at the fire and she came stumbling out. I helped her to squat, same time with my free hand, I had touched her warm stream last year. We are heading back in 3 days for 2 weeks so i should have plenty of stories for everyone here.

In our group, there is me, my gf, both her sisters and a boy friend, 2 other friend and a boyfriend. There will be a lot of booze and hoping a lot of pee :-) 

So you are more of a voyeur. I sure do hope it doesn't cause any problems for your girlfriend?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 2:02 PM, Sephora said:

So you are more of a voyeur. I sure do hope it doesn't cause any problems for your girlfriend?

Actually, a little of both, I like to look and receive.

Day 3 into camping, which I am writing you while most are still sleeping this morning. Last night was something to hear them piss because it was pitch black out there for them to go too far so I could hear them pee while listening to the crackling of the fire. After some time, I told them I was going to see a friend at another location (which was not true lol). Instead I came back down from a further place and I went to see with the light of my cell where they would go to pee, which I saw all the toilet paper on the ground. About 10 feet from that, there was a huge fallen tree on the ground. So I turned off my cell in case it would ring and I laid behind that tree. 4 out of 5 girls were pissed drunk and one of them pee's like a horse !!!!!!!!  When she said to the others: I need to take a big piss, I knew this was going to be fun. She is the bigger gal of the group and she decided to come and sit or lean on the very tree I was laying in the back of. At first I was almost shitting myself of getting caught because she sat 3 feet left of where my head was lololol The hiss was sooooo loud, I am sure the ant were terrified by the sound. This is fun because you hear the girls talk and one commented about her peeing so loud and her response was, I don't pee often, but when I do.. get out of my way. I was so turn on while she said that and peeing.. i wish I was getting a golden shower from her..  once they left, I did tasted some of her pee from the little puddle left which was getting absorbed by the earth. I ended up relieving myself as well.

That's it for now as it's time to start the fire and boil water for coffee :-)

Edited by Ponme
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...