Bonnie-Susie-Me 3-way Hot Tub Fun

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Where to start? Bonnie, Susie and i have been seriously busy over the past two days
pleasuring each other in oh-so-many ways. It may take several installments to cover
it all so we'll start at the beginning and see how much I can write at one time.

Over here in West Texas  it was July 4th weekend  with fireworks, beer, barbecue
and wet sex -- lots of wet sex -- as we Colonials celebrated the release of our
servitude to the Crown -- Independence Day.

We arrived at Susie's house at noon Monday bearing wine, beer, and a basket full of
goodies intending to spend 2 days in and out of her hot tub and bed. Pulling into her
driveway we see her peeking out of the front window waiting, and greeting us at the
door:

Kisses all around we enter the foyer. Susie, dainty and in her early forties, with short
ash blonde hair, Euro style glasses, full and pleasantly round breasts is dressed in
shorts and a sports bra, sandals. She grabs me by the shoulders and puts a long
smoldering open mouthed kiss on me. Bonnie caresses her arms and kisses her cheek.
It's a good start. I'm hardened immediately.  Bonnie and Susie have worked together
in the same office for a few years and know each other rather well.

"So, hello and I'm so cranked looking forward to this time" Susie says as she ushers us
into the living room  

"Would you like a drink ?Something to eat before we go to the hot tub?"

"Yes please we must stay hydrated", I chuckle, my rod beginning to throb as I
observe Susie's pert nipples poking through her sports bra.

We both accept a tall iced tea as she leads the way to the spa.

As we arrive at the edge of a large jacuzzi equipped tub, Susie says"

"Ive been going over this in my mind trying to think how to start, and I think I want
us to just get naked and get in and see what happens next. If you don't mind Jimmy
and Bonita if you guys would start fooling around together first I will get it together
and slip in and join you, okay? "

Bonnie drops her miniskirt, and her top, panties and  bra and her stupendous titties
flop out as she climbs into the water. I love to see her nipples harden when the water
hits them.  I lower myself into the water next to her and immediately dive onto them,
suckling them and rubbing them together.

Bonnie takes my cue  and begins slow stroking my raging hardon as she positions
herself squatting over it, her pendulous titties swaying over my face, their dark
nipples the size of Toll House cookies (and just as succulent) brushing my chest and
tongue tip.  Susie is still standing by the side of the water naked, her left hand
stroking her shaved cunt slit her other hand slowly tweaking a nipple.

I reach between her pulsing thighs to get my middle finger into Bonnie's  wetness,
and transfer some of her girl juices to her anus which is protruding with anticipation.
Bonnie groans with pleasure as my fingertip slides gently into her pooper, circles its
outer rim, and then goes back to her clit.

Suddenly she releases standing up in full force the entire load of her foaming piss --
deluging my cock and balls as it rushes out of her cuntlips, hissing and burbling
against her pussy fuck hole. She convulsively  grabs the head of my sword, squeezing
as she strokes it furiously and as her flow subsides forcing it against her steaming
opening.  With a groan of pleasure, she lowers herself onto the head of my shaft,
sliding down onto my balls as my searing cock screams into the full depth of her slimy
velvet cunt.  
The head is directly against her cervix now which begins to suck the tip as she grinds
the cock back and forth in a circular motion.

Susie is watching and groaning as she sees my schlong disappearing hard and fast into
Bonnie's dripping snatch, her fingers of both hands fingering her middle aged yet tight
openings, the middle finger of her right hand now rimming out her brown eye. She
moans "Yes fuck her Jimmy fuck her hard"

My hands now wander to Bonnie's ass cheeks and spread them wide, one finger
groping to locate her ever hot and tight asshole.  Gathering some bath oil  for
lubrication I wiggle my middle finger slowly into her clenching butt and begin to
finger fuck it in time to the strokes she is giving to my cock inside her pussy.  She
responds by gripping my finger with her talented anus.

Just as I am about to cum, she grabs the base of my cock and slides it out of her
pussy, repositions it an inch to the rear, and impales it all the way to the balls inside
her anal sphincter.  It's so tight and searing hot I almost cum at that time, but she
grabs my balls and squeezes to forestall my load.

"Oooh she cries, I have to take you out sailor".. and she lifts off my cock which slides
out of her ass with an audible 'plonk'.

She sits down on my groin now, the cock laying inside the buttcrack but not in the
hole. And now she blows  a tremendous fart, which is white hot on the head of my
sensitive tallywhacker.

"Sorry sailor, I had to fart baby. You can go and fuck my ass some more  and cum
now " she laughs as she takes the head and stuffs it back up her grinding asshole.
Susie chuckles at this.

Susie is now standing directly over us as I bend Bonnie over the railing from the rear
watching my cock slide back into her tight butthole, her hands reaching around to
spread open her cheeks. Susie now squats  to the edge, opens her cunt flaps and
releases a flood of foaming hot girl-piss directly onto my cock, balls, and Bonnie's
asshole.

"Jim!" Susie shouts at me:  "When you start to cum TELL ME!"

"YES I'm GONNA CUM" I yell as my cock starts to convulsively eject its sticky cargo
into Bonita's clenching butthole.

This is Susie's cue  to abruptly jam her thumb directly up my asshole which triggers
the cum and I cannot hold back. I can tell that Bonnie has given her directions on
what to do to make me cum. How hot is that --- two women talking about
thumbfucking their man in the ass to make his orgasm. I wonder what other secrets
they have shared.

With Susie's  thumb fucking mine and my dick fucking Bonnie's we both cum hard
into and onto each other -- my sizzling load deposited deep inside her quivering ass
and her girl cum now flowing out of her foaming cunt onto my balls, Susie's  pee
flowing down and into my open asshole spread wide by her thumb.

I slowly remove my dick from her ass now, and she lifts up to a squat over me and
reverses so I can watch her fart out the remains of my cumload, always a kinky treat
after hot anal sex. I continue to slowly rub the clots of cum off Bonnie's  asshole and
into the water as they flow out of her.  This time my cum is mixed with Susie's pee.

Susie turns around and presents her ass to me so I am now alternatingly licking both
her cunt, asshole, and Bonnie's. Both of their flavors are distinctly different yet like all
woman.  Susie suddenly cums as my tongue works her tiny yet exquisite clit and her
pussy pours out it's spew onto my face.
"Dear god Jimmmy I can't wait to fuck you babee" she murmurs.

This is so fucking good I can't stand it and I almost cum again but I pace myself --
gonna need it all for later.

There is much much more friends. I have to take a break for a while. My cock is like
raw hamburger but it's a good pain.  This dream has become a reality and it's only
going to get better.

• 2 months later...